The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Springer US 2012; US$ 99.00
1. Organization and Function of a Multidisciplinary Pain Clinic.- 2. Behavioral Techniques in the Control of Pain: A Case for Health Maintenance vs. Disease Treatment.- 3. Pain Control as a Multidisciplinary Problem.- 4. Acupuncture Analgesia: A Six-Factor Theory.- 5. A Clinical View of the Effectiveness of Hypnosis in Pain Control.- 6. Psychophysiological... more...
- Humana Press 2003; US$ 209.00
With an aging population prone to colorectal disorders and with the quickening pace of medical discovery, there is a need for an up-to-date survey of the field. In Colonic Diseases, Timothy R. Koch, MD, has assembled a panel of innovative basic researchers, esteemed clinical investigators, and well-known clinicians to bridge the gap between basic and... more...
- Springer New York 2010; US$ 99.00
This book is designed to help primary care clinicians and allied health professionals deal with the problem of caring for patients with conditions such as diabetes, asthma, congestive heart failure, and chronic pain. Each chapter focuses on the most common conditions seen in the office setting. They have also been structured to emphasize management... more...
- Humana Press 2007; US$ 189.00
A grand summary and synthesis of the tremendous amount of data now available in the post genomic era on the structural features, architecture, and evolution of the human genome. The authors demonstrate how such architectural features may be important to both evolution and to explaining the susceptibility to those DNA rearrangements associated with... more...
- Humana Press 2007; US$ 299.00
First Edition Winner of the Book of the Year Award from Doody's Health Science Book Review Journal Review From the First Edition "The selection of topics, the ability of the contributors to present complex topics in a clear, concise manner, and the format should all contribute to making this book the standard text and reference in its field.... more...
- Humana Press 2013; US$ 189.00
Covers important topics, such as identification of drug targets and disease biomarkers Provides a foundation for further development and advancement in biomedical research Summarizes current research and highlights future prospective with an aim to pave the path for new direction more...
- Springer International Publishing 2014; US$ 189.00
Uncommon diseases affect a large number of patients in the ICU This book focuses on the major cases encountered in the ICU Concise and pragmatic guidance will help the intensivists in their day to day practice more...