The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2009; US$ 139.00
Rapid or even dramatic progress has been made in the field of AMD over recent years, leading to a constant revision of basic concepts. A wide range of fundus imaging modalities are now available, and this book explains the respective value of each technique. The information provided by OCT is presented logically by comparison with plain films, autofluorescence,... more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 99.00
1. Epidemiology of Heart Disease in Old Age.- Mortality from Heart Disease in Old Age.- Prevalence of Heart Disease in Old Age.- Morbidity of Heart Disease in Old Age.- References.- 2. Pathology of the Myocardium and Valves.- The Normal Heart in Old Age and Normal Aging Changes.- Congenital Abnormalities.- Myocardial Pathology.- Valve Pathology.- References.-... more...
- Springer New York 2011; US$ 99.00
Written by leading experts from Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA Concise, highly illustrated text covers diagnosis and treatment options for both neovascular and non-neovascular age-related macular degeneration (AMD), as well as less common forms of non-age-related macular degeneration Reviews both current treatments and emerging... more...
- Springer London 2012; US$ 189.00
This book features excellent use of vascular measurements, pathological measurements and imaging measurements This book is informative for specialists as well as new clinicians who wish to increase understanding and develop appropriate skills to manage a growing clinical burden This book is led by 3 experienced clinician scientists with extensive... more...
- Springer London 2013; US$ 189.00
This book draws from an international pool of expert contributors This book addresses the very specific issues and considerations in treating colorectal cancer in the older patient This books offer a multidisciplinary perspective, providing the reader with the big picture in colorectal cancer care for elderly patients more...
- Springer New York 2011; US$ 49.99
Targeted review of theoretical and clinical foundations of whole person care Offers practitioners a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, skills and tools necessary for the practice of whole person care Relevant to all areas of medical practice and to practitioners at all stages of development more...
- Springer London 2013; US$ 209.00
This book draws from an international pool of expert contributors This book addresses the very specific issues and considerations in treating gynecological cancers in the older patient This books offer a multidisciplinary perspective, providing the reader with the big picture in gynecological cancer care for elderly patients more...