The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Springer London 2014; US$ 119.00
A user-friendly yet comprehensive book covering all aspects of clinical nephrology from diagnosis to management through to advice on to how to improve the patient pathway and safety Accessible to a wide audience from senior consultants to medical students with extensive tables of differential diagnoses structured into easy lists together with relevant... more...
- Springer London 2014; US$ 189.00
A new, comprehensive practical reference into this increasingly important are of vascular medicine Illustrated with key images to describe the clinical appearance of renovascular disease Containing contributions from the key experts in the field more...
- Springer New York 2014; US$ 189.00
This comprehensive text is dedicated to a common but often misunderstood electrolyte abnormality Covers both traditional methods of treatment and the use of the new Antidiuretic Hormone (ADH) antagonists Appeals to a wide cross-section of the medical community more...
- Springer New York 2012; US$ 189.00
Provides a state-of-the-art updated reference for optimal medical and surgical management of patients with diseases of the parathyroid glands Distills the efforts of various specialists, namely internists, endocrinologists, nephrologists, physiologists, geneticists, general surgeons, otolaryngologists, and pathologists This is an easy to read, easy... more...
- Springer New York 2012; US$ 279.00
References to websites / hyperlinks provided Easy to read, easy to carry reference Written by renowned actively practicing clinicians Question and answer approach more...
- Springer New York 2013; US$ 209.00
Comprehensive and up-to-date guide to diagnosing and treating parenchymal kidney diseases Chapters feature illustrated pathology figures and clinical scenarios Authored by leaders in glomerular and tubulointerstitial diseases more...
- Springer New York 2013; US$ 189.00
Practical resource to clinical scenarios involving chronic kidney disease and dialysis patients Comprehensively presents the latest scientific information on interventional nephrology Authored by the leaders in this rapidly growing subspecialty more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 215.00
1. Pressure induced and metabolic alterations in the glomerulus: Role in cytokine activity and progressive sclerosis.- 2. Definition of diabetic renal disease in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus based on renal function tests.- 3. Retinopathy in relation to albuminuria and blood pressure in IDDM.- 4. Microalbuminuria and cardiovascular disease.-... more...