The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- CRC Press 2008; US$ 209.95
Acute Pain brings coverage of this diverse area together in a single comprehensive clinical reference, from the basic mechanisms underlying the development of acute pain, to the various treatments that can be applied to control it in different clinical settings. Much expanded in this second edition, the volume reflects the huge advances that continue... more...
- Charles C Thomas 1980; US$ 63.95
By Richard Evans Schultes, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, and Albert Hofmann, Basel, Switzerland. With Forewords by I. Newton Kugelmass and Henrich Kluver. The Second Edition of this book encompasses all of the advances that have been made in this field since publication of the original text. Newly discovered hallucinogenic plants have... more...
- St. Martin's Press 2011; US$ 8.99
· The most comprehensive, up-to-date information available--including the latest preliminary diagnosis guidelines from the American College of Rheumatology · A-to-Z lists of prescription medications, herbal remedies, and natural supplements · Proven strategies for relieving symptoms--muscle pain, stiff joints, fatigue,... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2010; US$ 188.99
When the first edition of Pediatric Psychopharmacology published in 2002, it filled a void in child and adolescent psychiatry and quickly establishing itself as the definitive text-reference in pediatric psychopharmacology. While numerous short, clinically focused paperbacks have been published since then, no competitors with the scholarly breadth,... more...
- Springer New York 2011; US$ 119.00
This evidence-based text on pain management covers acute and chronic pain management principles and techniques and includes case vignettes. It also discusses behavioral and physical therapies as well as ethical considerations. more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2008; US$ 69.99
Both pain and addiction are tremendous public health problems. Practitioners of every stripe say that they learned precious little about pain or addiction in their training and readily admit that instruction on the interface of pain and addiction is nonexistent. The recent problem of prescription drug abuse has only served to highlight the fact that... more...
- Springer New York 2011; US$ 59.95
This is a hands-on guide to diagnosis, work-up, and treatment of common headache disorders, written by experts at the Cleveland Clinic Headache Center. Using an evidence-based approach, it sifts available data to identify the most appropriate treatments. more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2011; US$ 9.99
In dem Band werden die häufigsten Regionalanästhesieverfahren der oberen und unteren Extremität sowie der Kopf-Hals-Region und speziell das Vorgehen bei Kindern erklärt. Jede Blockade wird systematisch dargestellt ? nach Indikation, Kontraindikation, Nebenwirkungen/Komplikationen, anatomischen Leitstrukturen, Durchführung und Dosierung. Ca. 100 vierfarbige... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2011; US$ 68.00
A concise volume which debates the current clinical management controversies encountered by obstetric anesthesiologists in daily practice. more...