The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- St. Martin's Press 2011; US$ 8.99
· The most comprehensive, up-to-date information available--including the latest preliminary diagnosis guidelines from the American College of Rheumatology · A-to-Z lists of prescription medications, herbal remedies, and natural supplements · Proven strategies for relieving symptoms--muscle pain, stiff joints, fatigue,... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2010; US$ 219.99
When the first edition of Pediatric Psychopharmacology published in 2002, it filled a void in child and adolescent psychiatry and quickly establishing itself as the definitive text-reference in pediatric psychopharmacology. While numerous short, clinically focused paperbacks have been published since then, no competitors with the scholarly breadth,... more...
- Springer New York 2011; US$ 119.00
This evidence-based text on pain management covers acute and chronic pain management principles and techniques and includes case vignettes. It also discusses behavioral and physical therapies as well as ethical considerations. more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2008; US$ 77.99
Both pain and addiction are tremendous public health problems. Practitioners of every stripe say that they learned precious little about pain or addiction in their training and readily admit that instruction on the interface of pain and addiction is nonexistent. The recent problem of prescription drug abuse has only served to highlight the fact that... more...
- Springer New York 2011; US$ 59.95
This is a hands-on guide to diagnosis, work-up, and treatment of common headache disorders, written by experts at the Cleveland Clinic Headache Center. Using an evidence-based approach, it sifts available data to identify the most appropriate treatments. more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2011; US$ 9.99
In dem Band werden die häufigsten Regionalanästhesieverfahren der oberen und unteren Extremität sowie der Kopf-Hals-Region und speziell das Vorgehen bei Kindern erklärt. Jede Blockade wird systematisch dargestellt ? nach Indikation, Kontraindikation, Nebenwirkungen/Komplikationen, anatomischen Leitstrukturen, Durchführung und Dosierung. Ca. 100 vierfarbige... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2011; US$ 68.00
A concise volume which debates the current clinical management controversies encountered by obstetric anesthesiologists in daily practice. more...
- Wiley 2011; US$ 142.95
Unrelieved chronic pain is a worldwide epidemic Chronic pain has been subject to multiple international initiatives through the World Health Organization. Interventional Pain Medicine, the use of minimally invasive techniques to relieve pain, is the best approach when simpler measures such as physical therapy or medications fail. However, these... more...
- New Harbinger Publications 2000; US$ 31.99
Medicines act on different people in different ways. Introduction to Behavioral Pharmacology offers a scientific framework that will help readers understand how drugs produce behavioral effects and what physiological and environmental variables influence drug action. more...