The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Penguin Books Ltd 2012; US$ 15.98
What happens to your body after you have died? Fertilizer? Crash Test Dummy? Human Dumpling? Ballistics Practise? Life after death is not as simple as it looks. Mary Roach's Stiff lifts the lid off what happens to our bodies once we have died. Bold, original and with a delightful eye for detail, Roach tells us everything we wanted to know about... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2009; US$ 7.99
America's Most Reliable Vitamin Guide...Completely Updated! We've all heard about the miraculous curative and preventive powers of vitamins, minerals, and herbal remedies. Now the new, revised The Vitamin Book , compiled by pharmacological experts, cuts through the confusion so you learn what to take and why. Here is authoritative and up-to-date... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2010; US$ 60.00
Uniquely integrates the theory and practice of key experimental techniques for bioscience undergraduates. Now includes drug discovery and clinical biochemistry. more...
- Elsevier Health Sciences Germany 2015; US$ 21.34
Der rote Faden durch die Physiologie! Mit dieser einzigartigen Kombination aus Theorie und Praxis lernt man nicht nur für die Prüfung - sondern auch gleich fürs Medizinerleben! Die didaktischoptimal aufbereiteten Texte und farbige Abbildungen helfen beim schnellen und effektiven Verständnis. Die Highlights im Überblick: Übersichtlich... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2009; US$ 58.00
Jonathan D. Kibble, PhD , has taught at the University of Sheffield Medical School and at St. George's University (Grenada). Most recently he taught physiology at The Memorial University of Newfoundland, where, in addition to serving as the physiology course director, he did research in renal physiology and active learning methods. He is currently... more...
- CRC Press 2012; US$ 83.95
1. Physiology of excitable cells 2. Physiology of the nervous system 3. Respiratory physiology 4. Cardiovascular physiology 5. Gastrointestinal physiology 6. Liver physiology 7. Renal physiology 8. Acid-base physiology 9. Physiology of blood 10. Physiology of the immune system 11. Endocrine physiology... more...
- Mangalam Publishers 2009; US$ 45.00
The present title " Microbial Physiology, Genetics, and Ecology" is a fast expanding branch of science, and it is impossible to present all of it is a book of this size. Author has therefore tried to present selected portions of microbial Physiology in sufficient detail that the Student can understand them through reading the book. The present... more...