The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Elsevier Health Sciences Spain 2013; US$ 52.35
* Nueva edición del texto de referencia en la disciplina, Moore, Embriología Clínica, altamente consolidada en el mercado internacional y que cuenta con la presencia de los autores más reputados mundialmente en la disciplina. Ofrece la más completa información con un enfoque altamente visual y con orientación clínica de la Embriología. * Presentación... more...
- Elsevier Health Sciences 2014; US$ 99.00
Advances in Neonatal Neurology, An Issue of Clinics in Perinatology, more...
- Elsevier Health Sciences 2012; US$ 94.95
Stay up to date with recent advances in the NICU with Klaus and Fanaroff's Care of the High-Risk Neonate, 6th Edition . This trusted neonatology reference thoroughly covers the new guidelines, equipment, drugs, and treatments that have greatly increased the chance of survival for high-risk infants. Expert contributors deliver the information... more...
- Elsevier Health Sciences APAC 2009; US$ 8.46
Historically, gynecologic endoscopy began in the 1930s with the development of diagnostic laparoscopy, but today gynecologic endoscopy has become an essential part of gynecologic surgery. In present practice, the benefits of hysteroscopy have become safely entrenched behind undeniable facts, to the hospitals as well as the patients. Hysteroscopy can... more...
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK 2009; US$ 47.95
A problem-based book on neonatology that covers commonly encountered clinical cases and discusses each one in a standard question-based format covering investigation results (e.g. blood gases, X-rays, head scans, electrolytes) with detailed answers. The focus is on common clinical problems, described as they are likely to present themselves to the... more...
- Elsevier Health Sciences APAC 2013; US$ 8.46
Historically, gynecologic endoscopy began in the 1930s with the development of diagnostic laparoscopy, but today gynecologic endoscopy, both laparoscopy and hysteroscopy, has become an essential part of gynecologic surgery. In present practice, the benefits of laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, and minimally invasive surgical procedures have become safely... more...
- Elsevier Health Sciences 2012; US$ 67.95
Here's a rich pictorial review of normal and abnormal human prenatal development. For each body system or region, you'll find a brief description of the developmental plan, with key concepts and terminology, followed by discussions of histological principles, the classification of congenital defects, and basic cellular, molecular, and genetic concepts;... more...
- Elsevier Health Sciences 2007; US$ 231.00
Clinical Reproductive Medicine and Surgery is the new, definitive resource in reproductive medicine. This unique text offers detailed discussion on both the medical and surgical management of reproductive disorders, as well as coverage of associated imaging modalities. Included are chapters on Reproductive Genetics, Management of Endometriosis (including... more...
- Elsevier Health Sciences 2012; US$ 179.00
Comprehensive Gynecology provides you with complete, timely, and easy access to vital information on all the medical and surgical issues affecting your practice. Whether you?re a resident or practioner, you?ll get all the practical, in-depth coverage you need to stay at the forefront of your field. Now in its sixth edition, this core reference, formerly... more...
- Elsevier Health Sciences 2008; US$ 199.00
The 5th edition of this indispensable resource captures the latest insights in neonatal neurology in a totally engaging, readable manner. World authority Dr. Joseph Volpe has completely revised his masterwork from cover to cover, describing everything from the most up-to-the-minute discoveries in genetics through the latest advances in the diagnosis... more...