The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2012; US$ 258.00
A unique combination text and atlas gives you expert guidance on facial reconstruction DVD with video of 35 procedures Facial Flap Surgery delivers ready-to-use insights making surgical protocols more accessible than ever. Combining a text and atlas, this two-in-one resource also features an all-inclusive, yet streamlined presentation that... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 59.00
The ultimate preparation tool for the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination ABSITE Slayer is a rigorous, high-yield review that focuses specifically on the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination. Designed to reduce pre-test anxiety and help you achieve the highest score possible, this powerful study aid provides a complete... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2012; US$ 205.00
Full-color, step-by-step guidance on reconstructive procedures Authored by top experts in the field, Current Reconstructive Surgery is a comprehensive resource that prepares you for the most challenging cases, while giving you a solid grasp of the fundamentals. The content of the book?logically organized by anatomic region?is supported by more... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 237.00
A FULL-COLOR, STEP-BY-STEP ATLAS OF AESTHETIC HEAD AND NECK SURGERY TECHNIQUES Aesthetic Head and Neck Surgery is an unmatched visual guide to learning how to successfully perform these challenging procedures. Specific surgical procedures are illustrated step-by-step to help you fully understand the principles and techniques for optimizing outcomes... more...
- Future Medicine Ltd 2013; US$ 195.00
Technical inventions in the surgical field are beginning to have a major impact on the development of instruments, implants and the operating room environment. This book brings together the current concepts and clinical use of robotic systems in most relevant surgical subspecialties, and outlines advantages and limitations specifically by each discipline. more...
- Springer New York 2012; US$ 99.00
1. Surgical Indications in Dermatology.- 1.001 Tumors, Preblastomatoses, Cysts, and Malformations.- 1.002 Benign Epithelial Tumors.- 1.003 Basal Cell Papilloma. Verruca Seborrheica 3 / 1.004 Verruca Vulgaris 4 / 1.005 Condyloma Acuminatum 5 / 1.006 Molluscum Contagiosum 5 / 1.007 Verrucous Epidermal Nevus and Rare Epidermal Nevi 5 / 1.008 Nevus Sebaceous... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 1996; US$ 113.00
This is a companion to Volume 1 with the same title and a similar approach: namely to draw together current understanding of the multifactorial nature of back pain. Both volumes together contain chapters contributed by most of the leading researchers into back pain in the UK and as such they constitute an unparalleled resource. Rather than concentrating... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 1997; US$ 110.00
This introduction to the field of organ transplantation provides an excellent overview of the tremendous progress made in recent decades, and gives a clear description of the current status of transplant surgery for students and trainees with an interest in this field. It opens with introductory chapters on the history of transplantation and the basic... more...