The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Springer London 2013; US$ 49.95
Easy to read. 80 Clear diagrams. All classifications of fracture in one volume includes adult and children fractures. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 59.00
The ultimate preparation tool for the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination ABSITE Slayer is a rigorous, high-yield review that focuses specifically on the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination. Designed to reduce pre-test anxiety and help you achieve the highest score possible, this powerful study aid provides a complete... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 237.00
Samuel J. Lin, MD is Assistant Professor of Surgery, Divisions of Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA Thomas A. Mustoe, MD is the Lucille and Orion Stuteville Professor of Plastic Surgery, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL more...
- Future Medicine Ltd 2013; US$ 195.00
Technical inventions in the surgical field are beginning to have a major impact on the development of instruments, implants and the operating room environment. This book brings together the current concepts and clinical use of robotic systems in most relevant surgical subspecialties, and outlines advantages and limitations specifically by each discipline. more...
- Springer New York 2012; US$ 99.00
1. Surgical Indications in Dermatology.- 1.001 Tumors, Preblastomatoses, Cysts, and Malformations.- 1.002 Benign Epithelial Tumors.- 1.003 Basal Cell Papilloma. Verruca Seborrheica 3 / 1.004 Verruca Vulgaris 4 / 1.005 Condyloma Acuminatum 5 / 1.006 Molluscum Contagiosum 5 / 1.007 Verrucous Epidermal Nevus and Rare Epidermal Nevi 5 / 1.008 Nevus Sebaceous... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 1996; US$ 113.00
This is a companion to Volume 1 with the same title and a similar approach: namely to draw together current understanding of the multifactorial nature of back pain. Both volumes together contain chapters contributed by most of the leading researchers into back pain in the UK and as such they constitute an unparalleled resource. Rather than concentrating... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 1997; US$ 110.00
This introduction to the field of organ transplantation provides an excellent overview of the tremendous progress made in recent decades, and gives a clear description of the current status of transplant surgery for students and trainees with an interest in this field. It opens with introductory chapters on the history of transplantation and the basic... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 1997; US$ 163.00
Advances in Tissue Banking is the first authoritative publication to encompass this interdisciplinary field, which is now providing hundreds of thousands of tissue grafts for transplant surgery every year worldwide (400,000 grafts in the USA alone annually). There is no text book which can be consulted about the subject, since the field has moved so... more...
- Springer New York 2012; US$ 528.00
Abdominal Wall Hernias is the most up-to-date, comprehensive reference on all aspects of hernia repair. The authors present the full spectrum of operations and procedures to enable readers to gain a broad knowledge of the multifaceted repair of inguinal, groin, and femoral hernias and to choose the best technique. Richly illustrated with more than... more...