The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG 2007; US$ 219.00
There is increasing evidence that the CD1 system has been conserved throughout mammalian evolution and is capable of presenting structurally diverse diacyglycerol, sphingolipid, polyisoprenol and lipopeptide antigens. These features of CD1 antigen presentation systems now point to a new and expanded view of the natural function of ab T cells, which... more...
- Springer New York 2011; US$ 189.00
Among the first books to collectively discuss a definitive theory on the role of macrophage in tumor development The book appeals to basic scientist working in immunology tumor biology and to some extent pharmacology and biochemistry, clinicians involved in preclinical tumor biology research Research and intensive discussion of Ik-B and NF-kB more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2011; US$ 209.00
This book explores processes for generating bispecific antibodies, their applications in cellular cancer immunotherapy, radioimmunotherapy and pretargeting strategies, and emerging applications such as the simultaneous inhibition of two targets. more...
- Springer Netherlands 2008; US$ 179.00
This Atlas is a unique scientific publication. It includes major issues of up-to-date information about immunophenotype, morphology and the function of the main effectors of anti-tumor immunity in a well presented format. The Atlas comprises a large number of illustrations presenting schemes and original micrographs demonstrating morphological features... more...
- Springer New York 2012; US$ 209.00
Patho-Epigenetics is a new discipline, and it?s covered here in detail Written by experts in this exciting new field Brings together recent results of epigenetic research with special attention to disease development more...
- Springer US 2007; US$ 199.00
Dedication. Contents. List of Contributors. Foreword by Otto Götze. Preface; J. Szebeni. The Complement System: Novel Roles in Health and Disease. Part 1: A Piece of Complement History. The Development of the 'One-Hit' or 'Single Site' Theory of Complement Mediated Immune Hemolysis. A personal account; T. Borsos. Part 2: Pathways, Genetics and Gene... more...
- Springer New York 2009; US$ 249.00
The major goal of this volume is to review these topics in order to highlight alterations of chemokine physiology that may contribute to neuroAIDS and other neuropathologies.This book will be of interest to neuroscientists, neurologists, virologists, pharmacologists, and students in these fields. more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 489.00
1. Introduction and Overview.- 2. Immunity of Allograft Rejection: An Overview.- 3. MHC: Structure and Function.- 4. HLA Immunogenetics and Transplantation.- 5. Extracellular Processing of MHC Class I Antigens.- 6. Genetics of CD1 Molecules.- 7. Minor Histocompatibility Antigens: Molecular Barriers for Successful Tissue Transplantation.- 8. Mechanisms... more...
- Springer New York 2014; US$ 239.00
Features extensive updates to the original edition and several new chapters Presents a comprehensive overview of different mechanisms of immune dysfunction Discusses a number of new mechanisms that have never been discussed in a monograph report including: T-cell inhibitory molecules and regulatory tolergenic DCs more...