The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- De Gruyter 2010; US$ 419.00
- Frühe Neuzeit vom Ende des Dreißigjährigen Krieges bis zur Französischen Revolution - Aufklärung - abgeschlossene Epoche oder offenes politisches Projekt? - Erweiterung des Horizonts und Erfahrung der Welt: Bewusstseinswandel am Beginn der Moderne - Entstehung der Wissensgesellschaft - Veränderungen der historisch-politischen Konstellation: Staatensysteme,... more...
- C.H. Beck 2013; US$ 9.32
Hauptbeschreibung Von der Erfindung des Buchdrucks und der Entdeckung Amerikas schlägt Thomas Maissen den Bogen bis zur Industriellen und Französischen Revolution. In jeweils wechselnden Perspektiven erläutert er die entscheidenden Entwicklungen wie Humanismus, Reformation, das spanische Weltreich Karls V. und Philipps II., den Dreißigjährigen Krieg... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 34.95
An accessible, up-to-date introductory text for non-historians studying French at undergraduate level, providing an overview of the major political and social change in France since 1815 so that students can gain the historical context necessary to understand contemporary France. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 38.95
First Published in 2004. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company. more...
- How To Books 2005; US$ 17.00
Gives a background to France with chapters on France's natural beauty, French family life, the economy, politics and future developments, and how to buy a property. This book covers social topics such as day-to-day life (health, shopping), leisure activities, holidays, culture, education, employment, eating out, business dealings and bureaucracy. more...
- MobileReference.com 2008; US$ 3.99
This is an electronic edition of the complete book complemented by author biography. ******************. The Eighteenth Brumaire of Louis Napoleon was written by Karl Marx between December 1851 and March 1852, and originally published in 1852 in Die Revolution, a German-language monthly magazine published in New York and established by Joseph Weydemeyer.... more...
- University of Alabama Press 2009; US$ 32.00
Louise Michel was born illegitimate in 1830 and became a schoolmistress in Paris. She was involved in radical activities during the twilight of France’s Second Empire, and during the Franco-Prussian War of 1870 and the siege of Paris. She was a leading member of the revolutionary groups controlling Montmarte. Michel emerged as one... more...
- Scarecrow Press 2008; US$ 119.99
Through a chronology, an introductory essay, a bibliography, and hundreds of cross-referenced dictionary entries on kings, politicians, authors, architects, composers, artists, and philosophers, a thorough history of France is presented. more...
- University of Wales Press 2010; US$ 85.00
Provides a critical perspective on Muslim politics and experiences in contemporary France. Drawing from the work of four Muslim thinkers and activists, this title examines issues such as the veil, integration, the role of the school, the traditions of the French republic, and the legacy of the French empire. more...