The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,637,813 members ⚫ 1,169,093 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2003; US$ 45.00 US$ 36.90
* This worldwide bestseller utilizes case studies to examine and explain aircraft accidents and incidents * Covers five major problem causes: human factors, weather, mid-air collisions, mechanical failure, runway incursions * NEW TO THIS EDITION: Chapters on Monitoring/Managing Cockpit Behavior and Spatial Disorientation; 27 new case studies;... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2003; US$ 21.95 US$ 18.00
* A "must" guide containing comprehensive and straight-to-the-point advice on current issues concerning a pilot's license--from how much it costs to regulations and requirements * Fully updated, this classic bestseller provides the all-you-need to know considerations of flight training and earning a license * Chapters cover instructor and flight schools,... more...
- Emerald Group Publishing Limited 2004; US$ 199.00
Transonic flutter and active flap control, in two dimensions, are simulated by coupling independent structural dynamic and inviscid aerodynamic models, in the time domain. A flight control system, to actively control the trailing edge flap motion, has also been incorporated and, since this requires perfect synchronisation of fluid, structure and control... more...
- Amsterdam University Press 2008; US$ 21.75
Opiniepeilingen zijn alomtegenwoordig. Continu wordt gemeten op hoeveel zetels de politieke partijen staan. Bijna dagelijks wordt gepeild wat de burgers vinden over talloze kwesties, variërend van de veiligheid in de wijk tot de nieuwste plannen van ?Den Haag?. Belangrijke informatie, want in de ogen van velen vertellen opiniepeilingen ons tot op de... more...
- Morgan & Claypool Publishers 2012; US$ 40.00
Periodic structures are of great importance in electromagnetics due to their wide range of applications such as frequency selective surfaces (FSS), electromagnetic band gap (EBG) structures, periodic absorbers, meta-materials, and many others. The aim of this book is to develop efficient computational algorithms to analyze the scattering properties... more...
- Morgan & Claypool Publishers 2013; US$ 40.00
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology 2009; US$ 153.00
This is a standard reference for FAA and military air traffic control engineers and maintenance technicians focused on ground-based radar systems. more...
- The History Press 2013; US$ 21.86
Concorde flew for 34 years and is still unmatched. Much has been written about the aeroplane itself, but relatively little about the people who designed it. This book is partly an autobiography and encompasses some of the team, several technicalities and a good measure of the lighter side of the job, especially during the period of actual design. Ted... more...