The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,603,993 members ⚫ 1,165,375 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Wiley 2014; US$ 200.95 US$ 174.16
Almost all publications on borehole electromagnetics deal with idealizations that are not acceptable physically, and unfortunately, even these models are company proprietary. On the other hand, “exact models” are only available through detailed finite element or finite difference analysis, and more often than not, simply describe... more...
- Packt Publishing 2014; US$ 17.99
This book is for a wide range of individuals who are looking to shoot aerial footage with a multicopter. No previous flying experience is assumed, but even the most expert flyers will find unexpected and interesting information. more...
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology 2014; US$ 184.00
This new updated edition is a unique training book which serves as both a text and practical reference for all personnel involved in avionics and weapons system evaluation and testing, in the air and on the ground. more...
- Simon & Schuster 2002; US$ 16.00
It is rare to find one person whose life embodies the history of an industry the way Bob Buck's life encompasses the history of commercial aviation in America. Buck first flew in the 1920s, inspired by the exploits of Charles Lindbergh. In 1930, at age sixteen, he flew solo from coast to coast, breaking the junior transcontinental speed record. In... more...
- Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2003; US$ 55.99 US$ 48.52
Designed to be fully up-to-date in 2003, with the latest Joint Aviation Requirements for Flight Crew Licensing, this text updates the "Ground Studies for Pilots". It features model exam questions and answers. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2003; US$ 45.00 US$ 36.90
* This worldwide bestseller utilizes case studies to examine and explain aircraft accidents and incidents * Covers five major problem causes: human factors, weather, mid-air collisions, mechanical failure, runway incursions * NEW TO THIS EDITION: Chapters on Monitoring/Managing Cockpit Behavior and Spatial Disorientation; 27 new case studies;... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2003; US$ 16.95 US$ 13.90
Concisely capturing flying's special allure and excitement as well as its humor and tragedy, this follow-up to the author's popular Slipping the Surly Bonds: Great Quotations on Flight features 600 additional memorable thoughts on flight. * Great gift and general interest book, perfect for museum shops * Subjects include The Wonder of Flight,... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2001; US$ 26.00 US$ 21.32
CONTROLLED FLIGHT INTO TERRAIN Be alert to the impossible. *Conduct a guided self-assessment that reveals any hidden dangers in your technique, knowledge, or proficiency *Correct risk-laden approaches to time and planning, weather decisions, situational awareness, automation, procedures, and other factors *Learn disaster-warning signs from case... more...