The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology 2009; US$ 129.00
This is a standard reference for FAA and military air traffic control engineers and maintenance technicians focused on ground-based radar systems. With the evolution and increasing sophistication of modern radar systems, now more than ever a single-source reference is needed that contains simply understandable information on MTI, MTD, and Air Traffic... more...
- Emerald Group Publishing Limited 2004; US$ 199.00
Transonic flutter and active flap control, in two dimensions, are simulated by coupling independent structural dynamic and inviscid aerodynamic models, in the time domain. A flight control system, to actively control the trailing edge flap motion, has also been incorporated and, since this requires perfect synchronisation of fluid, structure and control... more...
- Morgan & Claypool Publishers 2012; US$ 40.00
Periodic structures are of great importance in electromagnetics due to their wide range of applications such as frequency selective surfaces (FSS), electromagnetic band gap (EBG) structures, periodic absorbers, meta-materials, and many others. The aim of this book is to develop efficient computational algorithms to analyze the scattering properties... more...
- Morgan & Claypool Publishers 2013; US$ 50.00
This book describes and illustrates the application of several asymptotic methods that have proved useful in the authors' research in electromagnetics and antennas. We first define asymptotic approximations and expansions and explain these concepts in detail. We then develop certain prerequisites from complex analysis such as power series, multivalued... more...
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology 2014; US$ 175.00
Technology is ever-changing in the field of aircraft avionics and new systems may require a different approach to testing. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) revises its regulatory material as a result of system updates and therefore requirements for airworthiness testing also need to be updated.Test and Evaluation of Aircraft Avionics and Weapon... more...
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology 2010; US$ 160.00
This unique book serves as both text and practical reference for all personnel involved in avionics and weapons system evaluation and testing, in the air and on the ground. Whether you are training pilots and personnel or actually planning to test systems, this book will provide you with the fundamentals and practical information you need to get the... more...
- Amsterdam University Press 2008; US$ 21.75
Opiniepeilingen zijn alomtegenwoordig. Continu wordt gemeten op hoeveel zetels de politieke partijen staan. Bijna dagelijks wordt gepeild wat de burgers vinden over talloze kwesties, variërend van de veiligheid in de wijk tot de nieuwste plannen van ?Den Haag?. Belangrijke informatie, want in de ogen van velen vertellen opiniepeilingen ons tot op de... more...
- Birkhäuser 2012; US$ 55.95
Der Band dokumentiert den Umbau des Wiener Flughafens in den Jahren 2004 bis 2012 - eines der größten Bauprojekte in Europa. Der Architekt und Fotograf Roman Bösch hat die Metamorphose vom Abriss über den Bau bis zur Fertigstellung mit seiner Kamera begleitet. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2003; US$ 35.00
* Picks up where flight training ends--shows how to get best performance using tips and tricks not taught in school * Wide-ranging coverage includes flying with family, handling different airport types, test-flying, joining a flying club, and flying for money * Discusses mastering advanced navigation systems and handling all types of weather more...