The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,508,729 members ⚫ 2,065,349 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Cambridge University Press 2016; US$ 80.00
This is the first in-depth study in any language exploring the vast cultural range of instrumental music during the Renaissance. more...
- Indiana University Press 2016; US$ 47.99
Written for musicians by a musician, Meantone Temperaments on Lutes and Viols demystifies tuning systems by providing the basic information, historical context, and practical advice necessary to easily achieve more satisfying tuning results on fretted instruments. Despite the overwhelming organological evidence that many of the finest lutenists, vihuelists,... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2016; US$ 149.95
Research in the field of keyboard studies, especially when intimately connected with issues of performance, is often concerned with the immediate working environments and practices of musicians of the past. An important pedagogical tool, the keyboard has served as the ?workbench? of countless musicians over the centuries. In the process it has shaped... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2016; US$ 54.95
This edited volume explores how selected researchers, students and academics name and frame creative teaching and learning as constructed through the rationalities, practices, relationships, events, objects and systems that are brought to educational sites and developed by learning communities. The concept of creative learning questions the starting-points... more...
- Indiana University Press 2016; US$ 74.99
Since the 1981 publication of the first edition, Cameron McGraw?s Piano Duet Repertoire has been a trusted guide for duet performers. This second edition, edited and substantially expanded by Christopher and Katherine Fisher, brings the volume into the 21st century, adding over 500 new or updated composer entries and nearly 1,000 new work entries... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 1.99
* Los acordes son la base del acompañamiento musical. Una vez los haya aprendido, usted podrá desarrollar su técnica con mucha más seguridad y rapidez. Interpretar una melodía o acompañar a un cantante le será muy fácil.* En esta guía usted encontrará todos los acordes y sus respectivos «giros» o combinaciones, representados en sencillas ilustraciones... more...
- Indiana University Press 2016; US$ 67.99
This comprehensive, annotated resource of solo repertoire for the horn documents in detail the rich catalogue of original solo compositions for the instrument. Intended as a guide for practical use and easy reference, it is organized into three large sections: works for unaccompanied horn, works for horn and keyboard, and works for horn and ensemble.... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2016; US$ 149.95
This is the first full-length study of British women's instrumental chamber music in the early twentieth century. Laura Seddon argues that the Cobbett competitions, instigated by Walter Willson Cobbett in 1905, and the formation of the Society of Women Musicians in 1911 contributed to the explosion of instrumental music written by women in this period... more...