The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Opera Journeys Publishing 2001; US$ 19.95
A comprehensive guide to Mozart's THE MARRIAGE OF FIGARO, featuring Principal Characters in the opera, Brief Story Synopsis, Story Narrative with Music Highlight Examples, a complete, newly translated LIBRETTO with Italian/English side-by-side, selected Discography and Videography, Dictionary of Opera and Musical Terms, and an insightful and in depth... more...
- Indiana University Press 2004; US$ 19.95
Francesca Caccini (1587--ca.1640) was an accomplished composer, singer, and instrumentalist in the tradition of the Florentine Camerata. Her 1618 volume Il primo libro delle musiche was dedicated to her patron the Cardinal de' Medici (1596--1666). This modern critical edition presents 17 secular ... more...
- Allen & Unwin 2003; US$ 18.13
?This book does for the music industry what He Died with a Falafel in His Hand did for share houses.? ?Stuart Coupe, music journalist and author of The Promoters. This book is the perfect and very funny reminder that the only payoff, for most bands, is the experience of having got up there and rocked. more...
- Opera Journeys Publishing 2006; US$ 9.00
A newly translated LIBRETTO of Saint-SaŽns' SAMSON AND DELILAH with many music examples. more...
- University of Minnesota Press 1961; US$ 67.50
Designed particularly as a reference work for opera producers, students, performers, and writers, this book provides basic production information about more than 500 operas. Anyone planning to produce an opera will find here the essential information he n more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2008; US$ 14.99
1. Introduction: Pop Song and Art Song. 2. Sound and Style. 3. Voices and Personae. 4. Harmonic Palette. 5. Melodic Turns. 6. Thematic Threads. 7. Collections and Cycles. 8. A Tribute. Appendix. Select Bibliography more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2007; US$ 17.99
Each entry in this New Grove series of composers and their operas is based on articles in The New Grove Dictionary of Opera, that feature information on the lives of individual composers, their works, their librettists and interpreters, and the places where they performed. These unique books compile the meticulously researched articles into organized... more...