The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2013; US$ 129.00
This book examines the present and future of drug discovery at protein-protein interfaces. It details computational and experimental tools used in the field, and offers examples of drug-like molecules effective in interacting at protein-protein interfaces. more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2013; US$ 179.00
This book offers in-depth information and data for proper choice and construction of reference electrodes, covering applications such as aqueous and non-aqueous solutions, ionic liquids, glass melts and membrane electrodes. Illustrated with some 200 figures. more...
- Springer US 2011; US$ 155.00
Anions Insupramolecular Chemistry Binding, sensing, and assembly.- 1.1. Introduction.- 1.2. Binding.- 1.3. Sensing.- 1.4. Assembly.- 1.5. Conclusions.- 1.6. Acknowledgments.- 1.7. References.- Mechanisms of Anion Recognition From halides to nucleotides.- 2.1. Introduction.- 2.2. Anion Complexation in Water.- 2.2.1. Ion Pairing.- 2.2.2. Salt Effects... more...
- Humana Press 2012; US$ 200.00
The articles are uniformly well written...In summary, the book best serves the community interested in the characterization of proteins by mass spectrometer methods, but it contains valuable insights for analysis of other biomolecules as well.- Quarterly Review of Biology more...
- Springer London 2013; US$ 209.00
Novel approach to the topic concentrating on clinical issues Includes detailed review of inflammatory processes in cardiovascular surgery Clear and consistent format designed for surgeons and cardiology clinicians more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 99.00
The Place of Mass Spectrometry in Drug Metabolism Studies.- In vitro and in Vivo Studies on the Metabolism of Dibenzo [c,f]--[1,2] Diazepine.- Gas Chromatographic-Mass Spectrometric Identification of Urinary Metabolites of Propildazine in Rat.- Mass Spectrometric Characterization of Sydnocarb ® and its Major Metabolites in Rat.- Metabolism of an Aryloxy... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2013; US$ 229.00
This book provides complete coverage of the chemistry of a series of elements beginning with atomic number 104?the transactinide or superheavy elements?including their nuclear properties and production in nuclear reactions at heavy-ion accelerators. more...
- Springer US 2007; US$ 239.00
1. Influence of Foreign Metal Ions on Crystal Morphology and Transformation of Brushite (CaHPO4.2H2O); H.E.L. Madsen, J.B. Pedersen. 2. Inhibition of Calcium Phosphate Precipitation by Polymers in the Presence of Iron(III). the Influence of Chelating Agents; Z. Amjad, et al. 3. Interaction of Sodium Polyacrylate with Octacalcium Phosphate; A.... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2011; US$ 189.00
In addition to updating the reader on recent theoretical and practical research into the synthesis, structure and bonding of novel selenium and tellurium compounds, this book outlines applications in biological systems, materials sience and organic synthesis. more...