The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,667,858 members ⚫ 1,180,414 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2006; US$ 140.00 US$ 114.80
Advances in Geosciences is the result of a concerted effort in bringing the latest results and planning activities related to earth and space science in Asia and the international arena. The Editors are all leading scientists in their research fields covering five sections: Solid Earth (SE), Solar Terrestrial (ST), Planetary Science (PS), Hydrological... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2002; US$ 84.00 US$ 68.88
This proceedings volume presents discussions on the technical aspect of the detection of low energy solar neutrinos. Most of the problems related to the experiments aiming to measure low energy solar neutrinos are dealt with. more...
- Oxford University Press 2013; US$ 13.99 US$ 12.03
A Brief History of the Philosophy of Time is a concise and accessible survey of the history of philosophical and scientific developments in understanding time and our experience of time. It discusses prominent ideas about the nature of time, plus many subsidiary puzzles about time, from the classical period through the present. more...
- Springer New York 2012; US$ 99.00
- 7 Astronomy is not confined to the exploration of the "courage of omission" and concentrate on those visible sky: Since the fifties, scientists have opened areas that can be conveyed without substantial more and more new windows to the universe, prerequisites; but we have tried to take into making it possible to study numerous new aspects account... more...
- Springer Netherlands 2012; US$ 99.00
IAU Transactions are published as a volume corresponding to each General Assembly. Volume A is produced prior to the Assembly and contains Reports on Astronomy , prepared by each Commission President. The intention is to summarize the astronomical results that have affected the work of the Commission since the production of the previous ... more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 99.00
The first edition of this text was written primarily by one of the present authors (HAS), with a chapter on instrumentation contributed by a second (NLA). The volume was well received, and to keep the text up-to-date a second edition was planned. For this second edition, a third author (WEK) was invited, whose background complemented that of the other... more...
- OUP Oxford 2013; US$ 7.99 US$ 6.87
Astrobiologists study the origin and evolution of life on Earth and the possibility of life beyond Earth; a question that has fascinated scientists for hundreds of years. In this Very Short Introduction, David C. Catling introduces the latest scientific understanding of astrobiology, incorporating aspects of microbiology, geology, and astronomy. more...
- CRC Press 2016; US$ 92.95
Some 400 years after the first known patent application for a telescope by Hans Lipperhey, The Astronomy Revolution: 400 Years of Exploring the Cosmos surveys the effects of this instrument and explores the questions that have arisen out of scientific research in astronomy and cosmology. Inspired by the international New Vision 400 conference... more...