The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,603,993 members ⚫ 1,165,375 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 5.99
* La acuariofilia es una actividad interesante y actual, que permite conocer los secretos de un mundo lleno de vida y en continuo movimiento. La complejidad de un acuario, desde siempre vista con temor por neófitos y poco expertos, es en realidad más aparente que real si se dispone de los consejos y sugerencias adecuadas* Con este libro podrá diseñar... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 2.99
* Los cíclidos son peces muy especiales. ¿Cómo debe ser su acuario ideal? Con esta obra aprenderá a escogerlo, instalarlo, iluminarlo, airearlo,calentar el agua y filtrarla* Sepa cómo se alimentan, qué cuidados requieren, cómo viven y cómo se reproducen* Aprenda a conocer los distintos géneros de cíclidos y las especies más interesantes y atractivas*... more...
- Simon & Schuster 2017; US$ 25.00 US$ 17.50
John Gierach, ?the voice of the common angler? ( The Wall Street Journal ) and member of the Fly Fishing Hall of Fame, brings his sharp sense of humor and keen eye for observation to the fishing life and, for that matter, life in general. John Gierach is known for his witty, trenchant observations about fly-fishing. In A Fly Rod of Your Own , Gierach... more...
- Wiley 2008; US$ 279.95 US$ 242.62
As the expansion in world aquaculture continues at a very high rate, so does the need for information on feeding of cultivated fish and shellfish. In the larval and juvenile phases of many species, the use of manufactured feed is not possible. This important book covers in detail the biology and culture of the main live prey and microalgae used as... more...
- Wiley 2011; US$ 21.99 US$ 17.59
Covers the latest aquarium gadgets Design a dazzling underwater environment with this bestselling guide! Setting up your first freshwater aquarium can be a daunting task. This friendly guide answers all your questions, from setting up your tank and selecting fish to the water, chemicals, plants, and much more. There's also expanded guidance... more...
- Wiley 2011; US$ 21.99 US$ 17.59
Demystifies aquarium setup and maintenance Combine and care for a wide variety of marine fish and invertebrates Dive into the colorful world of saltwater fish! This fun, friendly guide gives you easy step-by-step instructions for choosing and caring for these amazing animals. You get the latest on feeding, tank upkeep, filtering systems, maintaining... more...
- Wiley 2011; US$ 16.99 US$ 13.59
Known throughout the world for its beauty and personality, koi is one of the most carefully bred fish species around. Raising koi is especially time-consuming and requires more than just sprinkling little flakes in the fish bowl. But thankfully, you don?t have to be an expert to maintain your own koi pond. Koi For Dummies shows you how easy and... more...
- Wiley 2008; US$ 208.95 US$ 181.09
The oyster trade worldwide is of huge commercial importance, and the demand for high quality oysters is rising all the time. With wild stocks depleted, the ever-increasing multi-million dollar oyster farming industry is serving this demand. Oyster Culture is a thorough review of the subject, providing a huge wealth of practical and commercially... more...
- Wiley 2010; US$ 252.95 US$ 219.22
Fisheries Management is a beautifully-produced full colour guide to the management of still-water coarse fisheries. Carefully compiled by three leading specialists, who each draw on many years’ experience, this book is an essential purchase for all still water coarse fisheries managers. The correct management of still waters and their fisheries... more...