The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Springer US 2011; US$ 178.00
List of Figures. List of Tables. Contributing Authors. Preface. 1: Low Power Operating System for Heterogeneous Wireless Communication System; Suet-Fei Li, R. Sutton, J. Rabaey. 1. Introduction. 2. Event-driven versus General-purpose OS. 3. Low Power Reactive OS for Heterogeneous Architectures. 4. Conclusion and Future Work. References. 2: A Modified... more...
- Springer London 2012; US$ 189.00
Invited Speakers: RealPlaces, 3D Interfaces for Office Applications - D. Roberts. A User Centered Design Based Approach to Style Guides - R. Torres. A Laboratory of Ergonomic Analyses for Children Suffering from Cerebral Palsy - M. Noirhomme-Fraiture, Cl. Charrire, and J. Vanderdonckt. Design Criteria of a Handbook for Web Accessibility - P.-L.... more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 198.00
1. Non-Linear Array Dependence Analysis; W. Pugh, D. Wonnacott. 2. Path Collection and Dependence Testing in the Presence of Dynamic, Pointer-Based Data Structures; J. Hummel, et al. 3. CDA Loop Transformations; D. Kulkarni, M. Stumm. 4. Optimizing Data-Parallel Stencil Computations in a Portable Framework; S.W. Chappelow, et al. 5. A Compiler... more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 99.00
1. Reflections On Information Systems Development 1988-2002; D. Avison, G. Fitzgerald. 2. ISD as Folding Together Humans & IT; L. Stapleton. 3. Development of Information Society: Problems and Solutions; V. Kiauleikis, A. Janaviciuute, M. Kisuleikis, N. Morkevicius. 4. Goal Oriented Requirements Engineering; C. Rolland. 5. Towards Continuous Development;... more...
- Springer US 2007; US$ 169.00
Designs of System on a Chip. Introduction; R. Reis, J.A.G. Jess. BJT Modeling with VBIC; C.C. McAndrew. A MOS Transistor Model for Mixed Analog-digital Circuit Design and Simulation; M. Bucher, C. Lallement, F. Krummenacher, C. Enz. Efficient Statistical Modeling for Circuit Simulation; C.C. McAndrew. Retargetable Application-driven Analog-digital... more...
- Elsevier Science 2011; US$ 66.95
The open source nature of Linux has always intrigued embedded engineers, and the latest kernel releases have provided new features enabling more robust functionality for embedded applications. Enhanced real-time performance, easier porting to new architectures, support for microcontrollers and an improved I/O system give embedded engineers even more... more...
- Elsevier Science 2007; US$ 51.95
According to Microsoft, Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0 is a web server that provides a secure, easy to manage platform for developing and reliably hosting Web applications and services. With the new version of IIS, there are more security options, 40 new feature models that allow administrators to customize their settings, and a new set of... more...
- O'Reilly Media 2007; US$ 35.99
If you're an experienced system administrator looking to acquire Linux skills, or a seasoned Linux user facing a new challenge, Linux System Administration offers practical knowledge for managing a complete range of Linux systems and servers. The book summarizes the steps you need to build everything from standalone SOHO hubs, web servers, and... more...
- Springer 2008; US$ 149.00
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of Industry Oriented Conferences held at IFIP 20th World Computer Congress in September 2008. The IFIP series publishes state-of-the-art results in the sciences and technologies of information and communication. The scope of the series includes: foundations of computer science; software theory and practice;... more...
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 49.95
Measuring the User Experience was the first book that focused on how to quantify the user experience. Now in the second edition, the authors include new material on how recent technologies have made it easier and more effective to collect a broader range of data about the user experience. As more UX and web professionals need to justify their... more...