The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Allworth Press 2011; US$ 24.95
Mastering Monologues and Acting Sides: How to Audition Successfully for Both Traditional and New Media is everything an actor needs to be ready for that perfect part, from webisodes to Shakespeare. Scripts, acting technique tips, and exercises keep a performer toned and ready, while industry experts give advice on how to audition professionally.... more...
- Allworth Press 2010; US$ 24.95
* Individual, partner, and group exercises to make any actor more expressive * Crucial acting tips based on the work of distinguished theorist Rudolf Laban * 65 original illustrations of anatomy and warm-up exercises This in-depth, fully illustrated guide offers a groundbreaking approach to understanding physical and vocal movement that will... more...
- Allworth Press 2010; US$ 19.95
The most complete guide on an essential stagecraft available! Wanna fight, buddy? This comprehensive guide covers everything performers, directors, theater teachers, fight choreographers, and others need to know to stage believable, safe action for theater and other performing arts. From basic falls, rolls, and tumbling to punches, kicks, hair pulls,... more...
- Allworth Press 2010; US$ 19.95
Actors! Engage your mind and your body in order to develop your characters fully. The Lucid Body technique breaks up stagnant movement patterns and expands your emotional and physical range. Through energy analysis, this program shows how to use physical training to create characters from all walks of life?however cruel, desolate, or neurotic those... more...
- Allworth Press 2012; US$ 16.95
Long-Form Improv deftly teaches the wildly popular form of improvisation that is so foundational to the comedy stylings of many of today?s top actors and thriving comedians. Crammed with innovative ideas for conceptualizing improvised scenework and ?finding the game of the scene,? this crisply written manual covers techniques for experienced improvisers,... more...
- Allworth Press 2010; US$ 16.95
Forget the script and get on the stage! In How to Improvise a Full-Length Play, actors, playwrights, directors, theater-group leaders, and teachers will find everything they need to know to create comedy, tragedy, melodrama, and farce, with no scripts, no scenarios, and no preconceived characters. Author Kenn Adams presents a step-by-step method for... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 37.95
Beyond Stanislavsky takes the reader through a course in the new system, complete with exercises. Infused with the author's personal experience this is never a set of dry instructions, but a vital engagement with Stanislavsky's mature ideas on actor training. more...