The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Springer Netherlands 2013; US$ 129.00
Here is an implementable river-basin management plan that is consistent with the European Union Water Framework Directive. Includes technical and investment solutions, socioeconomic and legal instruments and suggestions for institutional restructuring. more...
- CRC Press 2004; US$ 159.95
1. Why Use Neural Networks? Pauline E.Kneale, Linda M. See & Robert J.Abrahart 2. Neural Network Modelling: Basic Tools and Broader Issues Robert J.Abrahart 3. Single Network Modelling Solutions Christian W.Dawson & Robert L.Wilby 4. Hybrid Neural Network Modelling Solutions Asaad Y.Shamseldin 5. The Application of Time Delay Neural Networks... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2012; US$ 83.95
The Hydrology of the UK assesses the changing hydrology of the UK, focusing on key issues that affect the fundamental hydrological processes and have important implications for water resource management, flood risk and environmental quality. The bookis divided into 3 sections: Section 1 examines the causes of change to the hydrology of the UK, including... more...
- Springer Netherlands 2006; US$ 89.99
Environmental isotope and nuclear techniques provide unmatched insights into the processes governing the water cycle and its variability under past and present climates. This monograph is recommended to advanced students and specialists and presents historical perspective, state of the art applications and new developments of isotopes in hydrology,... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 84.95
Hydrology and Global Environmental Change presents the hydrological contribution to, and consequences of, global environmental change. Assuming little or no prior knowledge on the part of the reader, the book looks at the main processes of global environmental change - global scale processes, large regional processes, repetitive processes - and how... more...
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 72.95
Logistics and Benefits of Using Mathematical Models of Hydrologic and Water Resource Systems is a collection of paper that details the experiences in the operational and logistical aspects of utilizing water resource models. The title provides the general report on model structure and classification; experiences of the hydrologic engineering center... more...
- CRC Press 2005; US$ 159.95
Part 1: Remote-sensing sensors, data retrieval and assimilation, and techonology transfer 1 Remote sensing and hydrology 2 Hydrologic data assimilation 3 Analysis of remotely sensed data 4 Technology transfer in remote-sensing applications Part 2: Remote-sensing data applications 5 Computing and mapping of evapotranspiration... more...
- Elsevier Science 1983; US$ 72.95
A comprehensive, integrated view of the behaviour of the tropical hydrological cycle under various ecological, geographical and climatological conditions. The book also examines the problems of water management in relation to agriculture and civil engineering. more...