The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Springer 2007; US$ 169.00
This book brings together all available results about the theory of algebraic multiplicities, from the most classic results, like the Jordan Theorem, to the most recent developments, like the uniqueness theorem and the construction of the multiplicity for non-analytic families. Part I (first three chapters) is a classic course on finite-dimensional... more...
- Elsevier Science 2000; US$ 255.00
This book is primarily intended for Mathematicians, but students in the physical sciences will find here information not usually available in physics texts. The main aim of this book is to provide a unified mathematical account of the conceptual foundations of 20th-Century Physics, in a form suitable for a one-year survey course in Mathematics or... more...
- Elsevier Science 2011; US$ 255.00
The Inverse Scattering Transformation and The Theory of Solitons more...
- Springer 2008; US$ 219.00
The volume contains the proceedings of the OTAMP 2006 (Operator Theory, Analysis and Mathematical Physics) conference held at Lund University in June 2006. The conference was devoted to the methods of analysis and operator theory in modern mathematical physics. The following special sessions were organized during the conference: Spectral analysis of... more...
- Oxford University Press, UK 2008; US$ 124.99
- ;The book develops the dynamical theory of scattering from random media from first principles. Its key findings are to characterize the time evolution of the scattered field in terms of stochastic differential equations, and to illustrate this framework more...
- Cambridge University Press 2009; US$ 80.00
This book explores concepts within general relativity in the context of the particular space-times in which they arise. more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2009; US$ 331.00
This volume presents a collection of selected papers written by Prof Chou. The papers are organized into four parts according to the subject of research areas and the language of publishing journals. Part I (in English) and Part III (in Chinese) are papers on field theories, particle physics and nuclear physics, Part II (in English) and Part IV (in... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2009; US$ 136.00
Selected Topics in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology contains a collection of papers in the subfields of scanning probe microscopy, nanofabrication, functional nanoparticles and nanomaterials, molecular engineering and bionanotechnology. Written by experts in their respective fields, it is intended for a general scientific readership who may be non-specialists... more...