The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Oxford University Press 1986; US$ 199.99
1. Quantum Electrodynamics 2. Hadronic Spectroscopy 3. Quantum Chromodynamics 4. Deep Inelastic Lepton-Hadron Scattering 5. The Electroweak Interaction. Appendices: Bose Fields, the Dirac Field, Causality and its Consequences, Vacuum Polarization, Solutions of Dirac's Equation in a Spherical Enclosure more...
- Oxford University Press 1990; US$ 274.99
The study of the low energy collective and single particle excitations of medium and heavy nuclei has undergone a rapid development. This book aims to survey and assess this development, from both the experimental and theoretical perspectives. It is intended for graduate students in this area. more...
- Elsevier Science 2006; US$ 106.00
The Standard Model of elementary particles and interactions is one of the best tested theories in physics. It has been found to be in remarkable agreement with experiment, and its validity at the quantum level has been successfully probed in the electroweak sector. In spite of its experimental successes, though, the Standard Model suffers from a number... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2007; US$ 60.00
New edition introductory graduate textbook on the Standard Model of particle physics. more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2003; US$ 235.00
This book deals with the latest developments in the area of three-quark systems. Emphasis is given to the discussion of new experimental results in the areas of form factors, unpolarized and polarized structure functions, and baryon structure and spectroscopy. Of particular interest are the new theoretical developments in the area of generalized parton... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2005; US$ 89.00
This timely and valuable book provides a detailed pedagogical introduction and treatment of the brane-localized gravity program of Randall and Sundrum, in which gravitational signals are able to localize around our four-dimensional world in the event that it is a brane embedded in an infinitely-sized, higher dimensional anti-de Sitter bulk space. A... more...
Color Confinement And Hadrons In Quantum Chromodynamics, Proceedings Of The International ConferenceWorld Scientific Publishing Company 2004; US$ 176.00
This book makes a global survey of nonperturbative aspects of quantum chromodynamics (QCD) from the viewpoints of mathematical, elementary-particle and hadron physics, including recent lattice-QCD results. It presents current, important progress in the following areas: the quark confinement mechanism, dynamical chiral-symmetry breaking, topologies... more...