The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Cambridge University Press 2003; US$ 44.00
High-level book on cold and ultracold collisions in physics. more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2007; US$ 208.00
This volume contains the invited contributions that were presented at the Predeal International Summer School in Nuclear Physics 2006. It covers the recent achievements in the fields of nuclear structure, double beta decay, nuclear multifragmentation, kaon and dilepton production in heavy ion collisions, and the quarkgluon plasma. The treatment... more...
Color Confinement And Hadrons In Quantum Chromodynamics, Proceedings Of The International ConferenceWorld Scientific Publishing Company 2004; US$ 176.00
This book makes a global survey of nonperturbative aspects of quantum chromodynamics (QCD) from the viewpoints of mathematical, elementary-particle and hadron physics, including recent lattice-QCD results. It presents current, important progress in the following areas: the quark confinement mechanism, dynamical chiral-symmetry breaking, topologies... more...
- Oxford University Press 1986; US$ 224.99
1. Quantum Electrodynamics 2. Hadronic Spectroscopy 3. Quantum Chromodynamics 4. Deep Inelastic Lepton-Hadron Scattering 5. The Electroweak Interaction. Appendices: Bose Fields, the Dirac Field, Causality and its Consequences, Vacuum Polarization, Solutions of Dirac's Equation in a Spherical Enclosure more...
- Cambridge University Press 1998; US$ 60.00
FTPB of very successful, well reviewed book. more...
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 93.95
Applied Atomic Collision Physics, Volume 4: Condensed Matter deals with the fundamental knowledge of collision processes in condensed media. The book focuses on the range of applications of atomic collisions in condensed matter, extending from effects on biological systems to the characterization and modification of solids. This volume begins with... more...
- Springer US 2006; US$ 309.00
Proceedings of a NATO ASI and Isaac Newton Institute Workshop held in Cambridge, UK, June 23-July 4, 1997 more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2004; US$ 176.00
This book contains articles on the latest research in QCD from some of the leading experts in the field. These are based on talks presented at the Continuous Advances in QCD 2004 workshop held at the William I Fine Theoretical Physics Institute. The book will be a useful reference source for graduate students and researchers in high energy physics.... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2007; US$ 196.00
The volume contains the proceedings of the workshop Continuous Advances in QCD 2006, hosted by the Wiliam I Fine Theoretical Physics Institute. This biennial workshop was the seventh meeting of the series, held at the University of Minnesota since 1994. The workshop gathered together about 110 scientists (a record number for the event), including most... more...