The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2014; US$ 209.00
During vertebrate hematopoiesis many specialized cell types are formed with vastly different functions such as B cells, T cells, granulocytes, macrophages, erythrocytes and megakaryocytes. To tightly control the enormous proliferative potential of developing blood cells, an intricately balanced signaling and transcription network has evolved that ensures... more...
- Elsevier Science 2012; US$ 72.95
Methods for Studying Mononuclear Phagocytes is a practical guide to the study of mononuclear phagocytes that brings together various well-established and useful methods for examining these cells. The technical protocols have been made detailed, specific, practical, and inclusive of the necessary mystique for immediate and direct application in the... more...
- Elsevier Science 2014; US$ 93.95
Blood and Tissue Antigens documents the proceedings of the International Symposium on Blood and Tissue Antigens held in Ann Arbor, Michigan on September 17-19, 1969. This book focuses on the immunogenetic and biochemical aspects of the blood and tissue antigens. The topics discussed include the genetics of blood groups; blood groups and serum phosphatase;... more...
- CRC Press 2014; US$ 172.95
1. Thrombopoietin 2. Platelets and Fibrinolysis 3. Von Willebrand Factor and Platelet Adhesion 4. A Unique Receptor for a Unique Function: The Glycoprotein Ib-IX-V Complex in Platelet Adhesion and Activation 5. The Platelet Glycoprotein IIb-IIIa Complex (Integrin aIIbÞ 6. The Platelet Cytoskeleton 7. The Role of Phosphoinositide-derived Second Messenger... more...
- Elsevier Science 2014; US$ 72.95
The Chemistry and Metabolism of Drugs and Toxins: An Introduction to Xenobiochemistry covers all chemical aspects of the interaction between an organism and foreign compounds. This book provides information pertinent to the fundamental aspects of human xenobiochemistry. Organized into four chapters, this book begins with an overview of the commonly... more...
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 93.95
Venomous Animals and Their Venoms, Volume II: Venomous Vertebrates is a collection of papers that describes the chemistry and biochemistry of snake, batrachian, and fish venoms. These papers discuss their pharmacological actions, their antigenic properties, and their medical aspects such as symptomatology and therapy. Papers describe the pharmacology... more...
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 93.95
Venomous Animals and their Venoms focuses on the comprehensive presentation of the entire field of the venomous members of the animal kingdom, chemistry and biochemistry of venoms, and pharmacological actions and their antigenic properties. The selection first offers information on the development of knowledge about venoms and the platypus (Ornithorhynchus... more...