The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Cambridge University Press 2008; US$ 32.00
Explains why taxation is a vital topic in explaining weak government in the poorer world. more...
- Edward Elgar Publishing 2011; US$ 40.00
This important book offers a comprehensive defence of classical liberalism against contemporary challenges. It sets out an analytical framework of 'robust political economy' that explores the economic and political problems that arise from the phenomena of imperfect knowledge and imperfect incentives. Using this framework, the book defends... more...
- Palgrave Macmillan 2010; US$ 42.00
With the effects of the latest financial crisis still unfolding, this is a timely guide to the politics of international financial reform comparing the policies that the international community requested the IMF to follow in the aftermath of the Mexican, Asian, and subprime crisis. more...
- St. Martin's Press 2014; US$ 28.99
PETER D. SCHIFF is an American investment broker, author, and financial commentator, and was a candidate in the 2010 Republican primary for the United States Senate seat from Connecticut. He frequently appears as a guest on CNBC and Fox News, and is the host of the radio show and podcast The Peter Schiff Show .He is the author of the New York Times... more...
- Palgrave Macmillan 1995; US$ 67.00
'A lively and well written comparison of economic transformation in China and the USSR/Russia, combining a good knowledge of the Chinese economy with a radical critique of Western transition orthodoxy, this very topical and very controversial book will be useful reading for students, administrators in many countries and international agencies, and... more...
- Simon & Schuster 2014; US$ 16.99
The most important book yet from the author of the international bestseller The Shock Doctrine, a brilliant explanation of why the climate crisis challenges us to abandon the core ?free market? ideology of our time, restructure the global economy, and remake our political systems. In short, either we embrace radical change ourselves or radical changes... more...
- Springer US 2007; US$ 99.00
1. Defining Community. 2. Assessing Community Needs and Framing Issues. 3. Organizing Community: Grassroots Activism. 4. Building Coalitions. 5. Legislative Advocacy. 6. Promoting Regulatory Change. 7. Using the Courts. 8. The Media. 9. Evaluating the Advocacy Effort. 10. Advocacy and Ethics. Index. more...