The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2008; US$ 16.95
?Revealing. . . . full of forbearance and forgiveness. . . . Each re-created interview?captures a particular individual at a crucial time in Chinese history.? ? The New York Times Book Review ?Stunning. . . . Revealing in its incidental details. . . . Liao brings us fascinating insights into the lives of all manner of workers....an addictive book.?... more...
- Henry Holt and Co. 2010; US$ 18.99
Naomi Klein is the award-winning author of the acclaimed international bestseller No Logo , which The Literary Review of Canada named one of the hundred most important Canadian books ever published. She is also the author of the essay collection Fences and Windows . With Avi Lewis, she co-created the documentary film The Take, which was an... more...
- Farrar, Straus and Giroux 2011; US$ 16.99
1. The authors begin with recollections of their youth, capturing the economic and political climate of the 1950s and '60s. What does "that used to be us" look like in your family's memories? 2. The book's title comes from remarks President Obama delivered at the time of the 2010 midterm elections, when Republican victories changed the balance of... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2008; US$ 44.00
A guide to the ins and outs of international commodity markets. more...
- Edward Elgar Publishing 2015; US$ 40.00
Aerospace is often viewed as a key high-technology industry, important for a nations future growth prospects and international competitiveness. This book presents an economic and political analysis of the worlds aerospace industries and their performance. more...
- Brookings Institution Press 2013; US$ 24.00
It has been nearly a half century since President Lyndon Johnson declared war on poverty. Back in the 1960s tackling poverty "in place" meant focusing resources in the inner city and in rural areas. The suburbs were seen as home to middle- and upper-class families?affluent commuters and homeowners looking for good schools and safe communities in which... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2015; US$ 79.00
This book identifies sources of power that help business and economic elites influence policy decisions. more...