The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2013; US$ 59.95
Umfassend behandeln die Autoren alle wichtigen Aspekte des Managements von Einrichtungen im Gesundheitswesen. Sie führen in die gesetzlichen, strukturellen und methodischen Grundlagen ein und erläutern die Umsetzung für alle Sektoren des Gesundheitswesens. more...
- Springer New York 2013; US$ 189.00
?Timely book on health care reform in practice, in both developed and developing countries Addresses core debates and cross-cutting themes in health care reform and health service improvement Includes case studies, discussion points, and exercises to engage the reader more...
- Springer Netherlands 2007; US$ 179.00
Provides in a single volume an evaluation of neo-liberalism as a basis for state power Provides in a single volume an evaluation of neo-liberalism as a basis for global governance Provides concise case studies of North American, European and emergent market economies more...
- Springer US 2011; US$ 329.00
1. Measuring Demographic and Socio-Economic Variables in Cross-National Research: An Overview; C. Wolf, J.H.P. Hoffmeyer-Zlotnik. Part I: Harmonising Demographic and Socio-Economic Variables: Objectives. 2. Harmonising Data in Official Statistics: Development, Procedures, and Data Quality; M. Ehling. 3. The ISSP and its Approach to Background Variables;... more...
- Springer New York 2013; US$ 189.00
Provides full chain policy risk assessment guidance, with international case study examples Integrates policy analysis in the impact assessment scheme Quantification review including tools and models for quantification of health impacts Discusses use of assessment estimates in policy making more...
- Springer New York 2014; US$ 129.00
Addresses a relevant current topic not only of third sector research, but of social science In general involves an international authorship including many of the distinguished experts and pioneers of third sector research Honors the work of third sector researcher and ISTR president, Annette Zimmer more...
- Springer Netherlands 2008; US$ 269.00
The topic of Applied Demography is clearly evolving as its practitioners become involved in the emerging trends of the Twenty-First Century. This book derived from the first post-2000 national conference on Applied Demography, held in San Antonio, Texas, January 7-9, 2007, at The University of Texas. The conference presented a unique opportunity and... more...
- Springer New York 2011; US$ 129.00
Compares different practices that highlight innovative law enforcement training. Provides templates for law enforcement training that can be customized for the interested forces/services Provides an additional academic title (one of the few available) for the curriculum designers, training practitioners, academics and policy makers courses that... more...
- Springer New York 2011; US$ 179.00
Explore Youth Gangs outside of the United States Provides a consistent language and framework for comparing gangs across countries Examines youth gangs from an interdisciplinary perspective, from risk factors and society causes to intervention and prevention more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2011; US$ 189.00
An increasing number of landings of illegal migrants on the coast of Italy and Spain, but also the recent riots, car-burnings, and street battles that occurred all across France and that have been attributed to the migrant community, seem to indicate that migration is likely to stay high on the European policy agenda for some time. The flow of migrants... more...