The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2007; US$ 251.00
This volume collects articles in pure and applied analysis, partial differential equations, geometric analysis and stochastic and infinite-dimensional analysis. In particular, the contributors discuss integral and pseudo-differential operators, which play an important role in partial differential equations. Other methods of solving the partial differential... more...
- Springer 2014; US$ 129.00
- Springer New York 2011; US$ 119.00
- This is the first book on almost periodic stochastic processes - The topics treated concern a wide audience including mathematicians, statisticians, engineers, and economists - Advanced graduate students with backgrounds in functional analysis and stochastic analysis may also find the material in this book useful more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2007; US$ 113.00
Rigorous error estimates for amplitude equations are well known for deterministic PDEs, and there is a large body of literature over the past two decades. However, there seems to be a lack of literature for stochastic equations, although the theory is being successfully used in the applied community, such as for convective instabilities, without reliable... more...
- Springer International Publishing 2014; US$ 129.00
Expands reader understanding of a class of systems important in control of electrical, economic, chemical-process and mechanical systems Gives examples of application in two classes of singular system Suitable for use as instructional material in a one-semester graduate course more...
- Springer 2013; US$ 149.00
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 150.00
Probability theory is a rapidly expanding field and is used in many areas of science and technology. Beginning from a basis of abstract analysis, this mathematics book develops the knowledge needed for advanced students to develop a complex understanding of probability. The first part of the book systematically presents concepts and results from analysis... more...
- Oxford University Press 2008; US$ 98.99
This book is a collection of topical survey articles by leading researchers in the fields of applied analysis and probability theory, working on the mathematical description of growth phenomena. Particular emphasis is on the interplay of the two fields, with articles by analysts being accessible for researchers in probability, and vice versa. Mathematical... more...
- CRC Press 2006; US$ 154.95
Introduction MARKOV SEMIGROUPS IN RN The Elliptic Equation and the Cauchy Problem in Cb(RN): The Uniformly Elliptic Case One Dimensional Theory Uniqueness Results, Conservation of Probability and Maximum Principles Properties of T(t) in Spaces of Continuous Functions Uniform Estimates for the Derivatives of T(t)f Pointwise Estimates for the Derivatives... more...
- Wiley 2013; US$ 186.00
The aim of this book is to promote interaction between engineering, finance and insurance, as these three domains have many models and methods of solution in common for solving real-life problems. The authors point out the strict inter-relations that exist among the diffusion models used in engineering, finance and insurance. In each of the three... more...