The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Penguin Publishing Group 2003; US$ 16.00
Chosen by Essence to be among the forty most influential African Americans, the three doctors grew up in the streets of Newark, facing city life?s temptations, pitfalls, even jail. But one day these three young men made a pact. They promised each other they would all become doctors, and stick it out together through the long, difficult journey to... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 33.99
1. The Nature of Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia. 2. Learning to Record Panic and Anxiety. 3. Negative Cycles of Panic and Agoraphobia. 4. Panic Attacks are Not Harmful. 5. Establishing your Hierarchy of Agoraphobia Situations. 6. Breathing Skills. 7. Thinking Skills. 8. Facing Agoraphobic Situations. 9. Involving Others. 10. Facing Physical Symptoms.... more...
- Palgrave Macmillan 2008; US$ 36.00
Diseases do not recognize national borders, and as we are gradually learning, failure to govern health effectively at a global level profoundly affects us all. This book is about how global health governance has evolved to become stronger, more complex, and more important than ever before in history. more...
- New Harbinger Publications 2000; US$ 44.95
Medicines act on different people in different ways. Introduction to Behavioral Pharmacology offers a scientific framework that will help readers understand how drugs produce behavioral effects and what physiological and environmental variables influence drug action. more...
- Quick Trading Company 2008; US$ 12.50
An estimated 40 million Americans have medical symptoms that marijuana can relieve. Marijuana Medical Handbook is a one-stop resource that gives candid, objective advice on using marijuana for healing, understanding its effects on the body, safe administration, targeting illnesses, side effects, and the various delivery methods from edibles and... more...
- American Academy of Pediatrics 2012; US$ 99.00
The gold-standard guide from the AAP and ACOG ? newly updated and more valuable than ever! T he new 7th Edition gives you a single place to look for the most recent and most trustworthy recommendations on quality care of pregnant women, their fetuses, and their neonates. Jointly developed by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)... more...
- Pendo Press 2008; US$ 19.99
With a fresh approach to a common problem, this self-help guide to overcoming back pain advocates adopting the natural, healthy posture of athletes, young children, and people from traditional societies the world over. Arguing that most of what our culture has taught us about posture is misguided?even unhealthy?and exploring the current epidemic of... more...