The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2001; US$ 14.95
Marc Darrow, M.D., J.D., is the medical director of Joint Rehabilitation and Sports Medical Center in Los Angeles. He is a board certified, UCLA-trained physiatrist and specializes in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation. In addition to practicing medicine with an emphasis on musculoskeletal injury, sports medicine, and prolo therapy,... more...
- Springer Publishing Company 2007; US$ 55.00
Presents major issues in health literacy from the standpoint of the patient, and the challenges that the problem places on health care providers. This book looks at some specific methodologies that have been demonstratively effective in communicating with low-literate patients. It describes alternatives to written forms of patient communication. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2002; US$ 16.95
Foreword by William Sears, M.D. Acknowledgements Introduction Part 1: Ten Steps to Helping Your Baby Sleep All Night Chapter 1: Do a Safety Check Safety First The Foremost Safety Worry: SIDS General Sleeping Safety Precautions for All Families General Sleeping Safety Precautions for Cradles and Cribs General Sleeping Safety Precautions... more...
- Springer 2009; US$ 169.00
Presents a comprehensive and interdisciplinary review of the molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry and clinical aspects of nervous system - immune system interactions within the skin. This title is suitable for investigators and clinicians interested in the skin, its functions and its disorders. more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2004; US$ 39.99
1. A brief philosophy of well-being. 2. The search for an adequate psychology. 3. The measurement and movement of human thought. 4. The social psychology of transcendentalism. 5. Psychophysical theories of contemplation. 6. Psychophysiology of awareness. 7. The epigenetic revolution. 8. The irreductible triad of well-being. Appendix: The Quantitative... more...
- Oxford University Press, UK 2006; US$ 18.99
Genetic and reproductive technology now offers us the possibility of choosing what kinds of children we do and don't have. Should we welcome this power, or should we fear its implications? The renowned moral philosopher and best-selling author Jonathan Glover suggests how we should try to deal with this urgent problem. Surely parents owe it to... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 55.00
Introduction The Four Topics Resources in Clinical Ethics Acknowledgments Bibliography The Four Topics Chart Topic One: Medical Indications 1.1 Indicated and Nonindicated Interventions 1.2 Clinical Judgment and Clinical Uncertainty 1.3 Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Orders not to Resuscitate (DNR) 1.4 Medical Error 1.5 Determination... more...
- Charles C Thomas 2010; US$ 34.95
Leading art therapy groups is often a challenge, but as Bruce Moon so eloquently describes in this book, making art in the context of others is an incredibly and almost inexplicably powerful experience. He writes, Things happen for people in art therapy groups that really are almost magical. The authors approach is to simultaneously... more...