The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,667,858 members ⚫ 1,180,414 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- NYU Press 2014; US$ 25.00
· ?Required reading for anyone concerned about news media's role in American society.? ? Scott McClurg, Professor of Political Science, Souther Illinois University ?Makes a convincing case that the U.S. news media provides the public with what it wants rather than what it needs.? ? Michael Delli Carpini, Dean, Annenberg School... more...
- Wiley 2013; US$ 95.95 US$ 83.16
Written for students studying intercultural communication for the first time, this textbook gives a thorough introduction to inter- and cross-cultural concepts with a focus on practical application and social action. Provides a thorough introduction to inter- and cross-cultural concepts for beginning students with a focus on practical application... more...
- World Bank Publications 2009; US$ 29.99
The purpose of this book is to inform governance advisors about the vital role of the news media for governance reform. This book approaches the issue of news media and governance with three broad questions that it attempts to answer on the basis of quantitative data and case studies. First, a normative approach asks: What ideal roles should... more...
- New Harbinger Publications 2009; US$ 21.95
The classic, best-selling communication skills book, Messages , helps readers build their communication skills in all areas of life. This guide helps readers become adept in active listening, reading body language, identifying communication styles, conflict resolution, public speaking, and more. more...
- Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2013; US$ 40.58
Dass Kinder und Jugendliche durch Wirkung und Nutzung von Medien in ihrer Entwicklung beeinträchtigt, gefährdet und in Einzelfällen auch massiv gestört werden können, wird selten in Frage gestellt. 'Jugendmedienschutz' ist zu einem Thema großer Relevanz geworden, das allerdings bisher vornehmlich als juristischer Komplex verstanden wurde. In diesem... more...
- Rowman & Littlefield Publishers 2007; US$ 23.99
Viewer Discretion Advised shows where our media has gone wrong and what we can do about it. Established media critic Jeffrey McCall illustrates the problems with much of contemporary media content, why it is this way, how to better manage children's media use, how to become more critical audience members, and more. It also includes a helpful chapter... more...
- World Trade Press 2010; US$ 16.00
Get all three comprehensive reports bundled into one for a complete media and communications profile of Burundi. An excellent source of practical information, this profile offers an extensive dialing guide with city codes, a listing of ISPs and Internet cafes, profiles of the major media outlets (with contact info!) and more. more...
- World Trade Press 2010; US$ 12.80
Get all three comprehensive reports bundled into one for a complete media and communications profile of Suriname. An excellent source of practical information, this profile offers an extensive dialing guide with city codes, a listing of ISPs and Internet cafes, profiles of the major media outlets (with contact info!) and more. more...