The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Guilford Publications 2011; US$ 37.00
Rich with expert, practical guidance for therapists, this book presents an evidence-based group treatment approach for survivors of interpersonal trauma. This time-limited treatment is designed for clients who have achieved basic safety and stability in present-day life and who are ready to work on the more enduring ways that trauma has harmed their... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 53.95
This book describes a new evidence-based cognitive behavioural intervention, to be used by clinicians to treat the precursor symptoms of psychosis. more...
- Guilford Publications 2013; US$ 55.00
This popular manual presents an empirically tested format and ready-made curricula for skills training groups in a range of settings. Part I takes therapists and counselors step by step through assessing clients' existing skills, teaching new skills, and managing common treatment challenges. Part II comprises over 60 ready-to-photocopy skill sheets.... more...
- Guilford Publications 2013; US$ 115.00
Now in a revised and expanded second edition, this authoritative work synthesizes the rapidly growing knowledge base on the human frontal lobes and their central role in behavior, cognition, health, and disease. Leading contributors address neuroanatomy, neurochemistry, and normal neuropsychological functioning, and describe the nature and consequences... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 34.95
Provides an accessible overview of traumatic stress studies, reviewing a full range of clinical disorders that may result from extreme stress, with particular emphasis on the most common disorder - post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). more...
- SAGE Publications 2003; US$ 63.00
`If you are teaching postgraduate research methods courses, including those aimed at a mixture of psychologists and other health professionals, this book is worth considering as a core text' - John Hegarty, Times Higher Educational Supplement, Textbook Guide, November 2004 more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 24.99
1. Introduction. PART 1: Introduction to Specific Phobias and Their Treatment. 2. Specific Phobias: Phenomenology. 3. Specific Phobias: How do They Develop?. 4. Specific Phobias: Learning About Your Specific Phobia. PART 2: General Principles of Treatment for Specific Phobias. 5. Specific Phobias: Developing a Treatment Plan. 6. Specific Phobias: Changing... more...
- New Harbinger Publications 2008; US$ 49.95
Using a therapeutic model called cognitive trauma therapy (CTT), Treating PTSD in Battered Women offers therapists, counselors, and social workers an effective new tool for treating the lingering effects of domestic violence and abuse in women. more...
- New Harbinger Publications 2008; US$ 24.95
Building on the success of their book for professionals, leaders in the field of acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) John Forsyth and Georg Eifert present this exciting and innovative ACT workbook to general readers. It is the first self-help workbook to adapt the revolutionary techniques of ACT into a powerful program readers can use to overcome... more...
- Guilford Publications 2010; US$ 45.00
This invaluable practitioner guide and text shows how cognitive-behavioral interventions can help people weather situations of extreme stress and build needed skills for the future. Leading authorities describe effective, time-efficient approaches to managing different types of crises those related to particular psychological problems, such as panic... more...