The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- SAGE Publications 2014; US$ 32.00
Packed full of practical activities and written in a supportive conversational style, this book is essential reading for anyone wanting to learn counselling skills or embarking on their first stage of training to be a counsellor. more...
- Open Road Media 2013; US$ 14.99
A compendium of Erich Fromm?s renowned social theory and philosophy According to renowned psychoanalyst Erich Fromm, three people shaped the essential character of the twentieth century: Albert Einstein, Karl Marx, and Sigmund Freud. While the first two figures had a great physical and political impact on the world, Fromm believes that Freud... more...
- Little, Brown Book Group 2015; Not Available
Depression is one of the most common mental health problems and is estimated to affect around 15% of people at some point during their life. For many people depression is a life-long disorder which starts during the teenage years ?around 10% of teenagers are estimated to have an episode of depression and many more experience persistent low mood.... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2009; US$ 18.00
What?s Your Type at Work? Are you one of those organized people who always complete your projects before they are due? Or do you put off getting the job done until the very last possible moment? Is your boss someone who readily lets you know how you are doing? Or does she always leave you unsure of precisely where you stand? Do you find that a... more...
- HarperCollins 2010; US$ 12.99
In a boldly honest and elegantly written memoir?the first on this topic?Emily White reveals the painful and sometimes debilitating experience of living with chronic loneliness. In the vein of popular favorites such as Girl, Interrupted and Manic, Lonely approaches loneliness in the way that Andrew Soloman?s The Noonday Demon approached depression,... more...
- Penguin Publishing Group 2011; US$ 9.99
Here is the complete, original text of the millions-selling self- help guide that reveals your invisible power to attain any goal-paired with a compelling bonus work, How to Attract Money . The Power of Your Subconscious Mind , one of the most beloved and bestselling inspirational guides of all time, shows how changing your thought patterns... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2011; US$ 7.99
Of all the judgments you make in life, none is as important as the one you make about yourself. The difference between low self-esteem and high self-esteem is the difference between passivity and action, between failure and success. Now, one of America's foremost psychologists and a pioneer in self-esteem development offers a step-by-step guide... more...
- Transworld 2011; US$ 15.98 US$ 11.98
- Do you make New Year resolutions? Almost everyone does, because we want to achieve positive personal change. But did you know that most resolutions are repeated five years in a row, and that the vast majority are broken by June. - Have you ever dieted? Yet if diets work, why do we need so many, and new ones all the time? The evidence shows... more...