The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,812,032 members ⚫ 1,249,629 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- VS Verlag für Sozialwissenschaften 2012; US$ 11.76
Konfliktkompetenz bezeichnet Fähigkeiten und die Bereitschaft, mit eigenen Konflikten selbstorganisiert umzugehen. Die Autoren stellen dar, wie Konflikt möglich ist und erörtern Gelegenheiten und Grenzen von Konfliktkompetenz. Unter den Aspekten von Strukturzuständen, Handlungsmodalitäten und spezifischen Kontexten wird beobachtet, wie die Akteure... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 63.95
This text reviews the mass of information concerning the ways in which individuals and groups differ from each other. Reviews of research findings and interpretations are provided on: physical appearance, performance and health; cognitive abilities; personality; and development across the life span. Extensive treatment of foundations (historical, measurement,... more...
- Springer New York 2012; US$ 204.58
This book moves beyond a prevention-orientation to the study of peace, toward a more complete view of the necessary and sufficient conditions for sustainable peace, by focusing more directly on the promotive: peaceful situations and effective peace processes. more...
- SAGE Publications 2011; US$ 21.00
Essential learning and practice through assessment for all undergraduates with a personality and individual differences psychology component to their course. more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 96.90
Embracing all aspects of personality study, Advanced Personality addresses major established theories and vital current research topics in the field, from the perspectives of both clinical and scholarly settings. This impressive text-reference features chapters that cover, among other topics-psychobiological theories of personality- conscious and... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 54.95
This unique volume presents the results of a study of 200 German families over a period of 16 years from 1976 to 1992. This study--the findings of which yield a host of new insights into the dynamics of cross-generational personality and family development--is based on an ecopsychological framework comprising four levels of developmental analyses:... more...
- Nicolas-Hays, Inc 2002; US$ 18.95
Through their work with their clients, their own experiences, and studies in myth, mysticism, and alchemy, the authors have traced the emergence of a new spiritual paradigm in which the divine seeks wholeness through and with us. Many of us are having experiences that bring us in contact with a being who seems to exist independently in the realm beyond... more...
- Springer New York 2012; US$ 96.90
3. Greater sensitivity to European work: We have can cut common experience so close to the bone. long felt very close to European social psychol In the present volume we wish to share what we ogy, and the European responsiveness to the first believe to be some of the most significant and edition suggested that we were communicating stimulating insights... more...