The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Oxford University Press, USA 2008; US$ 82.99
1. On Being Ethical. 2. Making Ethical Decisions and Taking Action. 3. Enforcement of Ethical Conduct. 4. Knowing Thyself: Understanding Competence and Credentials. 5. Psychotherapy I: Ethical Obligations of Psychotherapists. 6. Psychotherapy II: Techniques and Controversies. 7. The Mental Health Business: Money and Managed Care. 8. Privacy, Confidentiality... more...
- SAGE Publications 1991; US$ 60.00
`An excellent compilation.....I found the issues raised stimulated me to think again about my own practice and to profit from that exercise' - Counselling, The Journal of The British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy This accessible book explores the issues involved in both the training and supervision of counsellors and in the... more...
- Jason Aronson, Inc. 2006; US$ 69.99
This book discusses and describes psychotherapy supervision for qualified psychiatrists and other mental health professionals. Practitioners, as well as trainees, benefit from supervision to maintain and enhance their psychotherapeutic skills; supervision is also recommended for those in practice treating difficult patients, in the prevention of boundary... more...
- Jason Aronson, Inc. 2013; US$ 74.99
Endangered Private Practice explains how private practices are being absorbed by the current health care reform movement as a way to control costs, limit access, decrease disparities, and increase quality of care. This is the story of a fading art being squashed by the interests of business and politics. Also shared are many of the providers? concerns... more...
- Jason Aronson, Inc. 2013; US$ 79.99
Life Witness is a blueprint for the formative evolution of a psychotherapist: from beginner/technician who practices a single school of therapy to a seasoned clinician with a transtheoretical paradigm. Ultimately such a clinician, by transcending the field of psychotherapy itself, becomes a master psychotherapist and addresses the larger dilemmas... more...
- SAGE Publications 2006; US$ 44.00
When contracting with clients, practitioners need to consider a whole range of factors including: goals of counselling; theoretical orientation; brief or open-ended counselling; different personality types; and ethical and legal issues. This book provides a unique guide to the nature of counselling contracts, why they are needed and how they are made.... more...
- Berrett-Koehler Publishers 2009; US$ 19.95
Speaker, trainer and community organizer Van Dernoot Lipsky provides this guide to trauma stewardship, a practice through which individuals, organizations, and societies tend to the hardship, pain, or trauma experienced by humans, other living beings, or our planet itself. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2008; US$ 16.00
Each book offers: The latest information on a field of interest Training and educational requirements for each career Salary statistics for different positions within each field Up-to-date professional and Internet resources more...