The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt 2008; US$ 15.00
CHAPTER 1 Cognitive Dissonance: The Engine of Self-justification Press release date: November 1, 1993 we didn?t make a mistake when we wrote in our previous releases that New York would be destroyed on September 4 and October 14, 1993. We didn?t make a mistake, not even a teeny eeny one! Press release date: April 4, 1994... more...
- New Harbinger Publications 2014; US$ 13.95
What if he thinks I?m not good looking enough? What if she thinks I?m boring? What if I can?t think of anything to talk about? When it comes to dating, most people have had these thoughts and fears at some point. The truth is that going on a date can be downright nerve-wracking?and if you suffer from shyness or social anxiety, it is especially... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2015; US$ 26.00
Stuffocation is a movement manifesto for ?experiential? living, a call to arms to stop accumulating stuff and start accumulating experiences, and a road map for a new way forward with the potential to transform our lives. Reject materialism. Embrace experientialism. Live more with less. Stuffocation is one of the most pressing problems... more...
- New Harbinger Publications 2008; US$ 21.95
This new edition of The Shyness and Social Anxiety Workbook offers a comprehensive program to help shy people confront their fears and become actively involved in the social world. The activities in this workbook help readers find their strengths and weaknesses, explore and examine their fears, and create personalized plans for change. more...
- Farrar, Straus and Giroux 2013; US$ 16.99
Jesse Bering is the author of The Belief Instinct and Why Is the Penis Shaped Like That? His writing and research have appeared in Slate , Scientific American , New York magazine, Cosmopolitan , The Guardian , and The New Republic , among other publications, and have been featured by NPR, Playboy Radio, and more. Bering is the former... more...
- Guilford Publications 2014; US$ 65.00
1. An Introduction to Psychological Construction, Lisa Feldman Barrett and James A. Russell I. Foundations 2. Mental Mechanisms and Psychological Construction, Mitchell Herschbach & William Bechtel 3. Ten Common Misconceptions about Psychological Construction Theories of Emotion, Lisa Feldman Barrett II. Psychological Construction Theories... more...
- Penguin Publishing Group 2015; US$ 16.00
?Th e Anxiety Toolkit provides quick, simple and practical tips that the anxious person can use now.? ?Robert L. Leahy, Ph.D., Director, American Institute for Cognitive Therapy ?In this innovative handbook, Dr. Boyes identifies common habits that underlie different types of anxiety. She then offers clear strategies to drop the fight and become... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2003; US$ 16.95
Part One: You Only Have Ten Seconds to Show You're a Somebody Part Two: What Do I Say After I Say "Hi?" Part Three: How to Talk Like the Big Boys 'n' Girls Part Four: How to Be an Insider in Any Crowd Part Five: Why, We're Just Alike! Part Six: The Power of Praise, the Folly of Flattery Part Seven: Direct Dial Their Hearts Part Eight: How to... more...