The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Crown Publishing Group 2007; US$ 14.00
Arinna Weisman and Jean Smith combine clear explanations of the Buddha's teachings on freedom and happiness with their personal stories highlighting some of the challenges and insights of practice. The Beginner's Guide to Insight Meditation offers advice about going on retreat and help in choosing a teacher and a sangha (practice community), as well... more...
- Little, Brown and Company 2007; US$ 9.99
- Written in a warm, accessible, and intimate style, BE STILL AND GET GOING will touch those who are searching for an authentic spiritual practice that speaks to them in their own cultural language.- Lew's first book, "One God Clapping (Jewish Lights Publishing, 2/01), was a "San Francisco Chronicle bestseller and winner of the PEN Josephine Miles... more...
- Penguin Group US 1996; US$ 10.00
In his acclaimed national bestseller, Living Buddha, Living Christ , renowned thinker and scholar Thich Nhat Hanh explored the deep connections between Christianity and Buddhism. Be Still and Know uses selections from his groundbreaking work to create a handbook of meditations and reflections that reawaken our understanding of both religions--and... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2000; US$ 29.99
Books, audiotapes, and classes about yoga are today as familiar as they are widespread, but we in the West have only recently become engaged in the meditative doctrines of the East--only in the last 70 or 80 years, in fact. In the early part of the 20th century, it was the pioneering efforts of keen scholars like W. Y. Evans-Wentz, the late editor... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 17.99
Sitting in stillness, the practice of meditation, and the cultivation of awareness are commonly thought to be the preserves of Hindus and Buddhists. Martin Laird shows that the Christian tradition of contemplation has its own refined teachings on using a prayer word to focus the mind, working with the breath to cultivate stillness, and the practice... more...
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2010; US$ 15.95
The culmination of nearly two decades of personal and professional explorations, this book offers readers a unique source book comprised solely of guided meditations, new and familiar, for the deeper healing of spirit, mind, and body. From the Trade Paperback edition. more...
- Destiny Image, Inc. 2011; US$ 16.99
You will be inspired by these ten amazing stories from seekers who walked different paths in life yet shared one common passion—love for the truth. They all desired lasting answers. They all knew that religion alone could never satisfy their spiritual thirst. They longed for supernatural revelation, for transformation—for ultimate reality.... more...