The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Penguin Books Ltd 2006; Not Available
The Book of Chuang Tzu draws together the stories, tales, jokes and anecdotes that have gathered around the figure of Chuang Tzu. One of the great founders of Taoism, Chaung Tzu lived in the fourth century BC and is among the most enjoyable and intriguing personalities in the whole of Chinese philosophy. more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2010; US$ 14.00
Lao-tzu's "Te-Tao Ching" has been treasured for thousands of years for its poetic statement of life's most profound and elusive truths. This new translation, based on the 1973 discovery of two copies of the manuscript more than five centuries older than any others known, corrects many defects of the later versions. In his extensive commentary, Professor... more...
- Barefoot Doctor 1999; US$ 14.45
Based on the ancient Taoist idea of the 'Five Excellences', this handbook will teach you how to raise your profile to unprecedented heights in order to convey your own unique message to the world and thus make yourself available to receive bucket loads of money, and all in a spiritually sorted way. Whether beginning the quest or an old hand, this handbook... more...
- Jessica Kingsley Publishers 2008; US$ 19.95
In this highly illustrated guide, Master He, a fifth generation practitioner of Bagua, introduces the ancient Daoist principles on which it is based and the approach to life it nurtures. Photographs illustrate a programme of sequences, showing the beauty of the movements, and the positions and transitions the practitioner is aiming for. more...
- DK Publishing 2002; US$ 18.95
You're no idiot, of courser. You know Taoism is one of the world's oldest religions, based on simplicity and balance. However, you may not know it has important parallels with modern Western faith; health, ecology, even in pop culture icons as Luke Skywalker and The Beatles. But you don't have to sit at the feet of a Taoist master to learn how... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2000; US$ 49.99
1. An Introduction with Work to Do. 2. The Context of Chinese Philosophy: Language and Theory of Language. Part I The Positive Dao Period. 3. Confucius: The Baseline. 4. Mozi: Setting the Philosophical Agenda. Part II The Antilanguage Period. 5. Mencius: The Establishment Strikes Back. 6. Laozi: Language and Society. Part III The Analytic Period. 7.... more...
- Penguin Group US 2010; US$ 15.95
Bestselling Taoist author William Martin brings the power of the Tao to the essential practice of forgiveness, creating a unique path from guilt, blame, and shame to peace of mind and freedom. How do we forgive when forgiveness seems impossible? William Martin, author of the bestselling The Parent's Tao Te Ching , provides practical and time... more...
- St. Martin's Press 2007; US$ 17.99
The Tao of Sobriety shows how to apply eastern philosophy to enhance recovery from addiction to alcohol and other drugs. With a few simple mental exercises, readers can learn how to quiet "The Committee," those nasty mental voices that undermine serenity and self-esteem. With leaders of the recovery movement enthusiastically endorsing this uniquely... more...