The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Elsevier Science 2015; US$ 199.00
Membrane Proteins ? Engineering, Purification and Crystallization , a volume of Methods In Enzymology , encompasses chapters from the leading experts in the area of membrane protein biology. The chapters provide a brief overview of the topics covered and also outline step-by-step protocol for the interested audience. Illustrations and case example... more...
- Elsevier Science 2015; US$ 235.00
Alkaloids - Secrets of Life: Alkaloid Chemistry, Biological Significance, Applications and Ecological Role, Second Edition provides knowledge on structural typology, biosynthesis and metabolism in relation to recent research work on alkaloids, considering an organic chemistry approach to alkaloids using biological and ecological explanation. The... more...
- Princeton University Press 2015; US$ 24.95
For almost four billion years, microbes had the primordial oceans all to themselves. The stewards of Earth, these organisms transformed the chemistry of our planet to make it habitable for plants, animals, and us. Life?s Engines takes readers deep into the microscopic world to explore how these marvelous creatures made life on Earth possible?and... more...
- Wiley 2015; US$ 169.95
A new edition with complete, up-to-date and expanded material for a working knowledge of physical chemistry for the biological sciences The second edition of Physical Chemistry for the Biological Sciences builds on the success of the first edition with important updates and new material to provide a state-of-the-art introduction to physical chemistry... more...
- Elsevier Science 2015; US$ 199.00
- Elsevier Science 2015; US$ 171.00
- Elsevier Health Sciences Spain 2015; US$ 61.58
* Nueva edición de la obra de referencia y best seller en Bioquímica , en la que se recoge la información más actualizada en el contexto clínico haciendo un énfasis especial en los aspectos propios de la genética y de la biología molecular. * Incorpora numerosos elementos didácticos que lo convierten en un texto muy asequible para los estudiantes... more...
- Wiley 2015; US$ 225.00
There is a growing interest in the use of nanoparticles modified with DNAs, viruses, peptides and proteins for the rational design of nanostructured functional materials and their use in biosensor applications. The challenge is to control the organization of biomolecules on nanoparticles while retaining their biological activity as potential... more...
- Elsevier Science 2015; US$ 225.00
Comparative Biology of the Normal Lung, 2nd Edition, offers a rigorous and comprehensive reference for all those involved in pulmonary research. This fully updated work is divided into sections on anatomy and morphology, physiology, biochemistry, and immunological response. It continues to provide a unique comparative perspective on the mammalian... more...