The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,834,764 members ⚫ 1,265,029 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Crown/Archetype 2010; US$ 16.00
Now an HBO® Film starring Oprah Winfrey and Rose Byrne #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER Her name was Henrietta Lacks, but scientists know her as HeLa. She was a poor black tobacco farmer whose cells?taken without her knowledge in 1951?became one of the most important tools in medicine, vital for developing the polio vaccine, cloning, gene mapping,... more...
- Hodder Education 2015; US$ 46.99
This title covers the entire syllabus for Cambridge International Examinations' International AS and A Level Biology (9700). It is divided into separate sections for AS and A Level making it ideal for students studying both the AS and the A Level and also those taking the AS examinations at the end of their first year. - Explains difficult concepts... more...
- Wiley 2002; US$ 21.95 US$ 19.50
* A complete course, from cells to the circulatory system * Hundreds of questions and many review tests * Key concepts and terms defined and explained Master key concepts. Answer challenging questions. Prepare for exams. Learn at your own pace. Are viruses living? How does photosynthesis occur? Is cloning a form of sexual or asexual reproduction?... more...
- Crown/Archetype 2003; US$ 18.00
One of the world?s most beloved writers and bestselling author of One Summer takes his ultimate journey?into the most intriguing and intractable questions that science seeks to answer. In A Walk in the Woods , Bill Bryson trekked the Appalachian Trail ? well, most of it. In A Sunburned Country , he confronted some of the most lethal wildlife... more...
- Princeton University Press 2012; US$ 78.50 US$ 71.44
Can physics be an appropriate framework for the understanding of ecological science? Most ecologists would probably agree that there is little relation between the complexity of natural ecosystems and the simplicity of any example derived from Newtonian physics. Though ecologists have long been interested in concepts originally developed by statistical... more...
- Wiley 2015; US$ 169.95 US$ 147.29
In light of the discovery of Autoimmune Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants, or ASIA, Vaccines and Autoimmunity explores the role of adjuvants – specifically aluminum in different vaccines – and how they can induce diverse autoimmune clinical manifestations in genetically prone individuals. Vaccines and Autoimmunity is divided into three... more...
- The Floating Press 2009; US$ 3.99 US$ 3.47
Darwin consolidated a lifetime of work in On the Origin of Species , compiling his discoveries from the voyage of the Beagle, his experiments, research and correspondence. He argues for the transmutation of species over time by the process of natural selection. His work laid the foundation of evolutionary biology, though when it was published it caused... more...