The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Hachette Children's Group 2015; Not Available
* How did human beings evolve? * How did life on Earth begin? * What are fossils? * What are genes? * Why do creatures become extinct? Prepare to boggle your mind as we try to answer some of the most important and amazing questions ever asked. Bring a packed lunch, and don't forget your time machine because we'll be doing a fair bit of time-travelling.... more...
- Elsevier Science 2015; US$ 210.00
Omic Studies of Neurodegenerative Disease: Part A is part of a well-established international series on neuroscience that examines major areas of basic and clinical research, along with emerging and promising subfields. The book informs the reader on the current state of the studies used to evaluate the mechanisms, causes, and treatment of neurodegeneration... more...
- Elsevier Science 2015; US$ 171.00
The field of genetics is rapidly evolving, and new medical breakthroughs are occurring as a result of advances in our knowledge of genetics. Advances in Genetics continually publishes important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines. Critically analyzes future directions Written and edited... more...
- Elsevier Science 2015; US$ 166.00
Advances in Insect Physiology provides readers with the latest interdisciplinary reviews on the topic. It is an essential reference source for invertebrate physiologists, neurobiologists, entomologists, zoologists, and insect chemists. Contains important, comprehensive, and in-depth reviews on insect physiology Provides an essential reference... more...
- Elsevier Science 2015; US$ 179.95
Seaweed Sustainability: Food and Non-Food Applications is the only evidence-based resource that offers an abundance of information on the applications of seaweed as a solution to meet an increasing global demand for sustainable food source. The book uncovers seaweed potential and describes the various sources of seaweed, the role of seaweeds... more...
- Elsevier Science 2015; US$ 239.00
International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology presents comprehensive reviews and current advances in cell and molecular biology, with articles addressing structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. The series has a worldwide... more...
- CSIRO Publishing 2015; US$ 62.95
Birds of the Darwin Region is the first comprehensive treatment of the avifauna of Darwin, a city located in Australia's monsoon tropics, where seasons are defined by rainfall rather than by temperature. With its mangrove-lined bays and creeks, tidal mudflats, monsoon rainforests, savanna woodlands and freshwater lagoons, Darwin has retained all of... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2015; US$ 124.00
An authoritative and in-depth treatment of state space methods, with a range of applications in neural and clinical data. more...