The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- De Gruyter Oldenbourg 2013; US$ 235.00
21. Jahrestagung der Deutschen Gesellschaft fur Kristallographie; March 2013, Freiberg, Germany: 19. Bis 21. Mearz 2013, Freiberg, Sachsen (Zeitschrift Fur Kristallographie / Supplemente) more...
- Elsevier Science 2004; US$ 145.00
There is no question that the field of solid state electronics, which essentially began with work at Bell laboratories just after World War II, has had a profound impact on today's Society. What is not nearly so widely known is that advances in the art and science of crystal growth underpin this technology. Single crystals, once valued only for their... more...
- Wiley 2007; US$ 237.00
Crystal growth technology involves processes for the production of crystals essential for microelectronics, communication technologies, lasers and energy producing and energy saving technology. A deliberately added impurity is called an additive and in different industries these affect the process of crystal growth. Thus, understanding of interactions... more...
- Wiley 2008; US$ 266.00
J. Nývlt, J. Ulrich Admixtures in Crystallization This unique book is the most exhaustive and up-to-date treatment of the subject of admixtures in crystallization available today. The introduction, particularly suitable for newcomers but also helpful for more advanced readers, discusses concisely current theory and experience and provides about... more...
- CRC Press 2005; US$ 220.00
NEMATIC LIQUID CRYSTALS: FUNDAMENTALS AND BULK PROPERTIES Nematic Order Parameters Maier-Saupe Approach for the Nematic-Isotropic Phase Transition Continuum Description of the Nematic Phase External Field Contribution to the Elastic Energy Density Equilbrium Configuration in Strong and Weak Anchoring Situations NEMATIC LIQUID CRYSTALS: SURFACE PROPERTIES... more...
- Elsevier Science 1994; US$ 72.95
Zeolites and related microporous materials are used in oil processing and in the fine and petrochemical industries on a large scale. New applications of zeolites contribute to environmentally friendly processes and refined zeolites such as catalytic zeolite membranes and zeolites containing exhaust-pipe reactors are being introduced. Recent diversity... more...
- Elsevier Science 2002; US$ 420.00
Volume 7 continues the tradition of previous volumes in this series by presenting cutting-edge and current advances in atomic spectroscopy. This volume focuses on the application of atomic spectroscopy particularly ICPMS, with an emphasis in the area of clinical and biological samples New techniques such as double focusing and field-flow fractionation... more...
- Springer US 2007; US$ 239.00
1. Influence of Foreign Metal Ions on Crystal Morphology and Transformation of Brushite (CaHPO4.2H2O); H.E.L. Madsen, J.B. Pedersen. 2. Inhibition of Calcium Phosphate Precipitation by Polymers in the Presence of Iron(III). the Influence of Chelating Agents; Z. Amjad, et al. 3. Interaction of Sodium Polyacrylate with Octacalcium Phosphate; A.... more...
- Elsevier Science 2001; US$ 195.00
The aim of this book is to provide a timely collection that highlights advances in current research of crystal growth ranging from fundamental aspects to current applications involving a wide range of materials. This book is published on the basis of lecture texts of the 11th International Summer School on Crystal Growth (ISSCG-11) to be held at Doshisha... more...
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 93.95
Advances in Liquid Crystal Research and Applications, Volume 1 is a collection of papers presented at the Third Liquid Crystal Conference of the Socialist Countries, held in Budapest on August 27-31, 1979. This volume is comprised of three parts. The first part deals with the phases and structures of liquid crystals through methods employing synthesis,... more...