The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,840,610 members ⚫ 1,266,180 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Wiley 2016; US$ 120.00 US$ 104.00
This book presents an up to date view of iron biogeochemistry in the ocean. It encompasses the description of iron speciation, the analytical methods used to measure the different iron forms in seawater and the different iron biogeochemical models. more...
- Wiley 2017; US$ 127.95 US$ 110.89
The essential guide to the history, current trends, and the future of meteorology This comprehensive review explores the evolution of the field of meteorology, from its infancy in 3000 bc, through the birth of fresh ideas and the naming of the field as a science, to the technology boom, to today. The Evolution of Meteorology reveals the... more...
- Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2017; US$ 36.50
Böschungen als geneigte Erdoberflächen kommen überall vor. Sie werden bearbeitet und so der Zustand verändert. Damit müssen auch die Auswirkungen dieser Veränderungen betrachten und sich eine Gewissheit über die Sicherheit der Böschungen verschaffen werden. Erst mit dieser Kenntnis sollten Veränderungen durchgeführt werden um so auch deren Auswirkung... more...
- Oxford University Press 1995; US$ 169.99
The story of the destruction of Sodom, Gomorrah, and Jericho--three cities situated along a major fault line extending 1,100 kilometers from the Red Sea to Turkey--is the oldest such description in human history. In this book, noted geologists K.O. Emery and David Neev have revisited that story to shed light on what happened there some 4,350 years... more...
- Elsevier Science 2000; US$ 240.00
This book presents a synthesis of the principal environmental characteristics of the Cretaceous in East and South Asia. The research was accomplished under IGCP project 350, which deals with the biological, climatological and physical environments of this region during the Cretaceous. This synthesis discusses aspects of stratigraphy, sedimentology,... more...
- Elsevier Science 1993; US$ 72.95
Cyclostratigraphy is concerned primarily with measuring geological time and the time units used in this approach are sedimentary cycles. Milankovitch cycles mark time intervals of tens of thousands to several millions of years. Such cycles are the result of variations in the Earth's position in relation to the Sun and these in turn determine the climatic... more...
- Random House 2009; US$ 23.96
* Further substantial climate change is unavoidable and the risks to the natural world, the economy and our everyday lives are immense. The way we live in the next thirty years - how we invest, use energy, organise transport and treat forests - will determine whether these risks become realities. * Although poor countries - the least responsible... more...