The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,603,993 members ⚫ 1,165,375 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Springer Netherlands 2012; US$ 99.00
This book is concerned with Artificial Intelligence (AI) concepts and techniques as applied to industrial decision making, control and automation problems. The field of AI has been expanded enormously during the last years due to that solid theoretical and application results have accumulated. During the first stage of AI development most workers in... more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 124.00
3. 8 Problems . . . 66 4 ENABLING REUSE 69 4. 1 Concepts . . . . . . . . 69 4. 2 Exploiting commonality 70 4. 3 Reusable building blocks 71 4. 4 Allowing replaceable components 75 4. 5 Other replaceable entities 79 4. 6 Limiting flexibility . . . 82 4. 7 Other considerations . . 84 4. 8 Language fundamentals 85 4. 9 Problems . . . . . . . . 88 5 FUNCTIONS... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2011; US$ 259.00
The mathematical and algorithmic methods used by viability theory are relevant to an array of complex systems. This updated edition explains the applications of viability theory, explaining the central concepts and illustrating them with numerous examples. more...
- Springer International Publishing 2015; US$ 129.00
This book presents up-to-date results on abstract evolution equations and differential inclusions in infinite dimensional spaces. It covers equations with time delay and with impulses, and complements the existing literature in functional differential equations and inclusions. The exposition is devoted to both local and global mild solutions for some... more...
- Birkhäuser Boston 2006; US$ 139.00
This volume was prepared in conjunction with a Symposium held in Berkeley June 5?7, 2005, as a tribute to Professor Pravin Varaiya. The contributions represent most of the lectures given at the meeting. The Symposium brought together former students, collaborators and friends from throughout the world to celebrate Pravin?s career as he approached the... more...
- Springer International Publishing 2015; US$ 109.00
This book presents the works and research findings of physicists, economists, mathematicians, statisticians, and financial engineers who have undertaken data-driven modelling of market dynamics and other empirical studies in the field of Econophysics. During recent decades, the financial market landscape has changed dramatically with the deregulation... more...
- Springer International Publishing 2013; US$ 199.00
The primary goal of this book is to present the research findings and conclusions of physicists, economists, mathematicians and financial engineers working in the field of "Econophysics" who have undertaken agent-based modelling, comparison with empirical studies and related investigations. Most standard economic models assume the existence of the... more...
- Birkhäuser Boston 2012; US$ 143.00
Overview Since the early 1990s, fuzzy modeling and identification from process data have been and continue to be an evolving subject of interest. Although the application of fuzzy models proved to be effective for the approxima tion of uncertain nonlinear processes, the data-driven identification offuzzy models alone sometimes yields complex and unrealistic... more...
- Birkhäuser Basel 2012; US$ 189.00
The aim of the book is to present the state of the art of the theory of symmetric (Hermitian) matrix Riccati equations and to contribute to the development of the theory of non-symmetric Riccati equations as well as to certain classes of coupled and generalized Riccati equations occurring in differential games and stochastic control. The volume offers... more...