The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Penguin Publishing Group 2013; US$ 18.00
One of the world?s foremost experts on anxiety in children provides a guide to recognizing and alleviating a range of debilitating fears. Anxiety affects more children and teens than any other psychiatric illness, but it?s also the most treatable emotional disorder. Some 25 percent of children and adolescents will suffer an anxiety disorder at... more...
- New Harbinger Publications 1998; US$ 19.95
A clinical psychologist teams up with a licensed social worker who has Dissociative Identity Disorder to offer a first-person perspective of the condition and provide practical suggestions to help readers come to terms with the disorder and learn how to make their lives better. more...
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony 2008; US$ 16.00
BRAIN PRESCRIPTIONS THAT REALLY WORK In this breakthrough bestseller, you'll see scientific evidence that your anxiety, depression, anger, obsessiveness, or impulsiveness could be related to how specific structures in your brain work. You're not stuck with the brain you're born with. Here are just a few of neuropsychiatrist Dr. Daniel Amen's surprising--and... more...
- Clarkson Potter/Ten Speed/Harmony 2010; US$ 16.00
THE KEY TO A BETTER BODY?in shape, energized, and youthful?is a healthy brain. Based on the latest medical research, as well as on Dr. Amen?s two decades of clinical practice at the renowned Amen Clinics, where Dr. Amen and his associates pioneered the use of the most advanced brain imaging technology, Change Your Brain, Change Your Body shows... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 24.99
1. Introduction. PART 1: Introduction to Specific Phobias and Their Treatment. 2. Specific Phobias: Phenomenology. 3. Specific Phobias: How do They Develop?. 4. Specific Phobias: Learning About Your Specific Phobia. PART 2: General Principles of Treatment for Specific Phobias. 5. Specific Phobias: Developing a Treatment Plan. 6. Specific Phobias: Changing... more...
- New Harbinger Publications 2004; US$ 15.95
Anxiety experts Martin M. Antony, Ph.D. and Randi E. McCabe, Ph.D., provide readers who have at one time or another experienced seemingly unexplainable, intense mental and physical attacks of overwhelming fear with 10 simple and proven strategies for combatting panic attacks. more...
- New Harbinger Publications 2007; US$ 14.95
Anxiety experts Martin Antony and Karen Rowa bring you the third in New Harbinger's I Can Do It series of books for specific phobias, and easy-to-use, exposure-based approach to overcoming fear of heights safely and effectively. more...
- New Harbinger Publications 2006; US$ 16.95
Written by anxiety experts, Martin Antony, Ph.D. and Mark A. Watling, MD, this easy-to-read and practical guide will teach readers who experience extreme fear in situations involving blood, injections, surgery, physicians, and dental procedures, how to understand and overcome their medical phobia. more...