The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- New Harbinger Publications 2013; US$ 16.95
Written by Blaise Aguirre?a prominent psychiatrist specializing in the treatment of borderline personality disorder (BPD)? Mindfulness for Borderline Personality Disorder offers a new, mindfulness-based approach to emotion regulation and the common symptoms associated with BPD. The mindfulness treatments outlined in this book are based on the author's... more...
- New Harbinger Publications 2015; US$ 13.95
People with borderline personality disorder (BPD) often feel like they are in emotional overdrive, and may struggle just to get through the day. In Soothe the Suffering , two renowned BPD experts offer simple, easy-to-use skills drawn from dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) for addressing the most common issues that people with BPD face every day,... more...
- New Harbinger Publications 1998; US$ 19.95
A clinical psychologist teams up with a licensed social worker who has Dissociative Identity Disorder to offer a first-person perspective of the condition and provide practical suggestions to help readers come to terms with the disorder and learn how to make their lives better. more...
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony 2010; US$ 16.00
THE KEY TO A BETTER BODY?in shape, energized, and youthful?is a healthy brain. Based on the latest medical research, as well as on Dr. Amen?s two decades of clinical practice at the re≠nowned Amen Clinics, where Dr. Amen and his as≠sociates pioneered the use of the most advanced brain imaging technology, Change Your Brain, Change Your Body shows... more...
- New Harbinger Publications 2004; US$ 16.95
Noted author of the Shyness & Social Anxiety and Phobia Workbook , and shyness expert Martin Antony, Ph.D., provides the over 13% of the population whose lives are circumscribed by an overwhelming shyness that prevents them from participating in daily activities, social events or important career opportunities, ten simple, proven solutions for overcoming... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 35.99
1. Introduction. PART 1: Introduction to Specific Phobias and Their Treatment. 2. Specific Phobias: Phenomenology. 3. Specific Phobias: How do They Develop?. 4. Specific Phobias: Learning About Your Specific Phobia. PART 2: General Principles of Treatment for Specific Phobias. 5. Specific Phobias: Developing a Treatment Plan. 6. Specific Phobias: Changing... more...
- Guilford Publications 2015; US$ 22.95
Recent breakthroughs in the study and treatment of anxiety are empowering countless people to find relief from chronic fears, worrying, phobias, and obsessions. This inviting workbook shows how. The state-of-the-art program presented here is grounded in cognitive-behavioral therapy, the most effective treatment for anxiety. No matter what type of... more...
- New Harbinger Publications 2004; US$ 16.95
Anxiety experts Martin M. Antony, Ph.D. and Randi E. McCabe, Ph.D., provide readers who have at one time or another experienced seemingly unexplainable, intense mental and physical attacks of overwhelming fear with 10 simple and proven strategies for combatting panic attacks. more...
- New Harbinger Publications 2007; US$ 14.95
Anxiety experts Martin Antony and Karen Rowa bring you the third in New Harbinger's I Can Do It series of books for specific phobias, and easy-to-use, exposure-based approach to overcoming fear of heights safely and effectively. more...
- New Harbinger Publications 2008; US$ 21.95
This new edition of The Shyness and Social Anxiety Workbook offers a comprehensive program to help shy people confront their fears and become actively involved in the social world. The activities in this workbook help readers find their strengths and weaknesses, explore and examine their fears, and create personalized plans for change. more...