The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Atlantic Books Ltd 2012; US$ 7.28
Cheryl Strayed is the author of the critically acclaimed novel Torch , the huge New York Times -bestselling memoir Wild and the collection of essays Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice on Love and Life from Someone Who's Been There . Her work has appeared in numerous magazines and journals, including The New York Times Magazine, The Washington Post... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2010; US$ 16.00
NOW A NETFLIX ORIGINAL SERIES ? #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER With a career, a boyfriend, and a loving family, Piper Kerman barely resembles the reckless young woman who delivered a suitcase of drug money ten years before. But that past has caught up with her. Convicted and sentenced to fifteen months at the infamous federal correctional facility... more...
- Open Road Media 2012; US$ 14.99
Alix Kates Shulman (b. 1932) is the celebrated author of fourteen books, including the New York Times bestselling novel Memoirs of an Ex-Prom Queen (1972), which established her as a primary figure in feminism?s second wave. Born in Cleveland, Ohio, Shulman studied philosophy at Columbia University and received an MA at New York University. She... more...
- Farrar, Straus and Giroux 2011; US$ 16.99
1. Margaux Fragoso loved storytelling and role playing as a child, and Peter exploited these creative traits. How did her gift for narrative ultimately become part of her healing? How can the vividly written scenes of her memoir help others face the truth with clarity and courage? 2. As the ones who stayed home while others provided for them, what... more...
- Scribner 2013; US$ 27.00
The dramatic and redemptive memoir of a woman whose curiosity led her to the world?s most beautiful and remote places, its most imperiled and perilous countries, and then into fifteen months of harrowing captivity?an exquisitely written story of courage, resilience, and grace As a child, Amanda Lindhout escaped a violent household by paging through... more...
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2007; US$ 15.00
?Don?t play in the sun. You?re going to have to get a light-skinned husband for the sake of your children as it is.? In these words from her mother, novelist and memoirist Marita Golden learned as a girl that she was the wrong color. Her mother had absorbed ?colorism? without thinking about it. But, as Golden shows in this provocative book, biases... more...
- Crown/Archetype 2009; US$ 14.00
In the presidential election of 2008 America seemed ready to elevate a woman to the presidency or vice presidency and?with Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin?was on the verge of actually doing so. Words like inevitable and phenomenon were in the air and the political and cultural stars seemed to be aligned. Why didn?t it happen? What will it take to... more...