The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Infinite Ideas 2006; US$ 9.95
Adventure sports takes an enthusiastic look at 52 different ways to take yourself to the sporting limit. From traditional activities to some of the more creative alternatives, Steve Shipside offers top tips on how to seek some serious new thrills. From hot-air ballooning and paragliding, to ice-diving and adventure racing, there really is an adventure... more...
- Falcon Guides 2012; US$ 15.99
Longtime NOLS instructor Allen O'Bannon is on the board of directors of the American Institute for Avalanche Rersearch and Education (AIARE). Mike Clelland is a NOLS instructor and illustrator. Their other books include Allen & Mike's Really Cool Backcountry Ski Book and Allen & Mike's Really Cool Telemark Tips . more...
- Falcon Guides 2007; US$ 13.99
updated and revised with new illustrations and text more...
- Falcon Guides 2008; US$ 11.99
- New total is 123 tips. - Old total was 109 tips. - Authors NIXED 19 tips, they just weren't relevant in 2008. - 90 tips are essentially the same. - Authors added 33 new tips, each with a new cartoon. - The entire text was substantially tweaked/refined & updated. Every single tip, nothing was spared. - ALL of the art has been tweaked and... more...
- Falcon Guides 2012; US$ 11.99
There is not an author who understands cross-country skiing better. Scott?s experience teaching beginners, writing instructional manuals, guiding in the high country, and coaching seasoned racers allows him to share what would take most skiers more than a lifetime to learn on their own. I wish I had this when I started. ~Craig Panarisi, Director,... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2005; US$ 24.95
?I don?t master the mountain, I master speed.? Coming from Bode Miller, this isn?t boasting, it?s just the way he lives: fast, honest, and wide open. In this candid book, the two-time Olympic medalist and champion skier shares his story, the secret of his success, and his philosophy of life. Born and raised ?off the grid??without electricity or indoor... more...
- Scribner 2014; Not Available
Few stories from the "greatest generation" are as unforgettable -- or as little known -- as that of the 10th Mountain Division. Today a versatile light infantry unit deployed around the world, the 10th began in 1941 as a crew of civilian athletes with a passion for mountains and snow. In this vivid history, adventure writer Peter Shelton follows the... more...