The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Pan Macmillan 2013; US$ 9.29
Shortlisted for the William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award 2004, this is the compelling account of the most recent adventure of the bestselling author of Facing Up . It started out as a carefully calculated attempt to complete the first unassisted crossing of the frozen north Atlantic in an open rigid inflatable boat, but it became... more...
- HarperCollins Publishers 2012; Not Available
A history of walking over the British countryside. more...
- Luath Press Ltd 2013; US$ 11.65
Before us in the bright spring sunshine lay the entire Clyde valley, dominated by the vast sprawling mass of Glasgow, the dear green place. There was a time no too long ago when the old heavy industries would have made this view much less clear. But today we could see the Cowal Hills and Greenock in the west to the Pentlands in the East.' From the... more...
- Bloomsbury Publishing 2014; US$ 26.99
Nordic walking – a specific technique for walking with poles that is far more effective in burning calories and whole-body toning than walking alone – is growing rapidly in the UK and worldwide. Here at last is a clear, simple guide to help you understand everything you need to know about Nordic walking whether you are a beginner, a more experienced... more...
- The Experiment 2015; US$ 16.95
If you?re walking with Tristan Gooley, leave your smartphone at home! Gooley?s more than two decades of pioneering outdoor experience include research among the Dayak people of Borneo and the Tuareg of the Sahara. With his first book, The Natural Navigator, he started a renaissance in the rare art of reading nature?s clues. Now, in The Lost... more...
- Day Hike Books 2012; US$ 14.99
Fantastic hiking for every level of experience! The beautiful Beartooth Mountains rise dramatically from the tawny plains of south-central Montana and stretch to the northern reaches of Yellowstone National Park. These day hikes travel through wooded canyons, valleys enclosed by snow-capped peaks, waterfalls, creeks, alpine plateaus, and stunning... more...
- Day Hike Books 2012; US$ 19.99
(1) Introduction and master map of all hikes (2) Griffith Park and Hollywood Hills (3) Beverly Hills to Santa Monica / East San Fernando Valley to 405 Freeway (4) Santa Monica and 405 Freeway to Topanga Canyon (5) "Dirt" Mulholland Drive / East San Fernando Valley to Topanga Canyon (6) Will Rogers State Park / Topanga State Park (7) Topanga Canyon... more...
- Hunter Publishing 1998; US$ 15.00
A selection of 15 routes through all six New England states (New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Rhode Island, Connecticut and Massachusetts) designed to catch fall foliage at its best. Most of these trails are situated around quiet, rarely visited villages on country roads. For each itinerary there is a map, details on points of interest, suggested walks,... more...