The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,629,807 members ⚫ 1,172,494 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Hyperink 2012; US$ 3.99
Love is a many splendored thing, or so the saying goes. But in today?s fast-paced and often stressful world, too many couples become distracted from the essence of romance and the attraction that initially drew them to each other. Gary Chapman?s The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts is a modern-day guide to sustaining loving, caring... more...
- Kaplan Publishing 2015; US$ 12.99
The only Advanced Placement test preparation guide that delivers 75 years of proven Kaplan experience and features exclusive strategies, practice, and review to help students ace the AP Human Geography exam! Students spend the school year preparing for the AP Human Geography test. Now it?s time to reap the rewards: money-saving college credit, advanced... more...
- Kaplan Publishing 2015; US$ 13.99
Hundreds of realistic practice questions and exercises to prepare you for the Math portion of the GRE, including a new section of advanced content for those aiming for a very high score. Kaplan?s GRE Math Workbook , 10th Edition, comprehensively addresses the math section of the GRE Revised General Test. This workbook is a highly effective way... more...
- Kaplan Publishing 2015; US$ 13.99
Hundreds of realistic practice questions and exercises to prepare you for the verbal portion of the GRE. Kaplan?s GRE Verbal Workbook , 9th Edition, comprehensively addresses the Verbal Reasoning and Writing sections of the GRE Revised General Test. This workbook is a highly effective way to prepare for the verbal section of the GRE Revised General... more...
- Kaplan Publishing 2016; US$ 12.99 US$ 8.99
The most comprehensive guide updated for the NEW New York City SHSAT! Updated prep guide for eighth- and ninth-grade students to succeed on the New York City Specialized High Schools Admissions Test (SHSAT). Competition for admission to one of eight premium public high schools gets tougher each year, but with Kaplan, you can get everything you... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2002; US$ 29.95 US$ 24.56
* A comprehensive study guide providing pilots the answers they need to excel on their technical interview * Features nearly 1000 potential questions (and answers) that may be asked during the technical interview for pilot positions * Wide scope--ranges from light aircraft through heavy jet operations * Culled from interviewing practices of leading... more...
- Hodder Education 2011; US$ 38.38
Brand new handbook that fully meets the 2010 National Occupational Standards for eager students wanting to learn from a bestselling and highly experienced author. Written by an experienced author, this clearly-written book is the perfect companion for those studying Teaching Assistant qualifications at Level 3, including Supporting Teaching and Learning... more...