The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2012; US$ 22.00
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time? Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes 738 fully solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to 30 detailed videos featuring Math instructors who explain how to solve the most commonly tested... more...
- Oxford University Press 2009; US$ 33.60
With comprehensive coverage of SL, HL and the options, this concise and focused study guide is ideal for exam preparation. Working with the Course Companion, it breaks the content down into a digestible format to solidify understanding. more...
- Hodder Education 2012; US$ 15.98
Focused revision for your best possible grade. more...
- Hodder Education 2013; US$ 25.58
* Learn child development theories quickly and painlessly. * Apply theories to your workplace setting. * Know what to do next with your studies. Save time in your studies with Linda Pound's easy-to-read quick overviews of the main development theories in early years. If you are a Level 4/5, Foundation Degree, or undergraduate student in Early Years,... more...
History for the IB Diploma: Political Developments in the Americas after the Second World War 1945?79Cambridge University Press 2013; US$ 16.00
An exciting series that covers selected topics from the Higher Level options in the IB History syllabus. more...
- Random House Children's Books 2015; US$ 45.00
Publisher's Note: This eBook contains detailed color diagrams and art and is best viewed on tablets or other color-capable devices with zooming ability. We do not recommend this title for black-and-white E Ink devices. Get everything you need to ace the new Psychological, Social, and Biological Foundations of Behavior section on the... more...
- Hodder Education 2012; Not Available
Written by a senior examiner, Michael Raw, this OCR AS Geography Student Unit Guide is the essential study companion for Unit F761: Managing Physical Environments.This full-colour book includes all you need to know to prepare for your unit exam: clear guidance on the content of the unit, with topic summaries, knowledge check questions... more...
- Random House Children's Books 2014; US$ 14.99
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide ? including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations. This eBook edition has been optimized... more...