The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- McGraw-Hill Education 2011; US$ 2.99
The 500 essential terms you need to know to master SAT vocabulary--all in one box! McGraw-Hill's SAT Vocabulary Flashcards is your edge in conquering the SAT. Expert author Mark Anestis has selected 500 key words that frequently appear on SAT exams to help you achieve up to a maximum 800 verbal score. The best part is you can use these flashcards... more...
- Wiley 2012; US$ 26.99
Score your highest on the SAT—without breaking a sweat Seven full-length practice tests, plus a diagnostic test Learning modules in the review sections help readers with different cognitive learning styles Strategies to reduce test-taking anxiety and sidebar notes include "tips and helpful hints" Visual graphic illustrations... more...
- Workman Publishing Company 2015; US$ 14.95
It?s almost here. The completely reorganized, revamped, new SAT is scheduled to be released upon the nation?s high schoolers in March 2016. No longer will students be able to skate by using their older siblings? study guides, which means the need for Up Your Score: SAT has never been greater. And we?re talking about a lot of kids. Last year, more... more...
- Workman Publishing Company 2014; US$ 13.95
More college-bound seniors than ever are taking the SAT?in 2012, 1.66 million of them. Up Your Score: SAT is the only guide written for students, by students. Filled with expert advice and proven strategies, it injects a feisty attitude into the dry business of test prep, fending off test anxiety with humor. Its four authors and guest editor achieved... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 2.99
Get the edge you need on the Writing section of the new SAT The SAT is coming up, and you need extra help to tackle the tough Writing section--including the dreaded SAT essay. Revised and updated, McGraw-Hill's Conquering SAT Writing, Second Edition , is packed with intensive practice for the new multiple-choice writing questions, plus teacher-recommended... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2005; US$ 15.95
Christopher Black, M.A. Ed., is the founder and director of College Hill Coaching and the creator of the College Hill Method for developing reasoning skills. He has been a consultant to some of the nation?s leading educational publishers and software developers. Mark Anestis is a tutor and the author of McGraw-Hill?s 5 Steps to a 5 on the... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2007; US$ 16.95
We Want to Help You Succeed on the SAT We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill's SAT to make sure you're ready for this difficult exam. With this book, you'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by a team of renowned test-prep tutors. Their innovative teaching methods and expert coaching will help... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2014; US$ 23.00
1. What You Need to Know About the New SAT 2. How to Use This Book 3. Smart Training for the SAT 4. Writing a Great Essay 5. 12 Practice SAT I Tests with Detailed Answer Key 6. Practice PSAT with Detailed Answer Key more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2014; US$ 20.00
1. Conquer the SAT 2. Diagnostic SAT 3. Building Vocabulary 4. Critical Reading Skills 5. Sentence Completion Skills 6. What SAT Math Really Tests 7. Essential Pre-Algebra Skills 8. Essential Algebra I Skills 9. Special Math Problems 10. Essential Geometry Skills 11. Essential Algebra II Skills 12. Writing a Great Essay 13. Essay Writing... more...