The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Wiley 2012; US$ 26.99
Score your highest on the SAT—without breaking a sweat Seven full-length practice tests, plus a diagnostic test Learning modules in the review sections help readers with different cognitive learning styles Strategies to reduce test-taking anxiety and sidebar notes include "tips and helpful hints" Visual graphic illustrations... more...
- Workman Publishing Company 2014; US$ 13.95
More college-bound seniors than ever are taking the SAT?in 2012, 1.66 million of them. Up Your Score: SAT is the only guide written for students, by students. Filled with expert advice and proven strategies, it injects a feisty attitude into the dry business of test prep, fending off test anxiety with humor. Its four authors and guest editor achieved... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 16.00
Christopher Black is a coauthor of McGraw-Hill's SAT books and founder of College Hill Coaching, a provider of academic tutoring and standardized-test preparation more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2007; US$ 16.95
We Want to Help You Succeed on the SAT We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill's SAT to make sure you're ready for this difficult exam. With this book, you'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by a team of renowned test-prep tutors. Their innovative teaching methods and expert coaching will help... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2014; US$ 23.00
1. What You Need to Know About the New SAT 2. How to Use This Book 3. Smart Training for the SAT 4. Writing a Great Essay 5. 12 Practice SAT I Tests with Detailed Answer Key 6. Practice PSAT with Detailed Answer Key more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2014; US$ 20.00
1. Conquer the SAT 2. Diagnostic SAT 3. Building Vocabulary 4. Critical Reading Skills 5. Sentence Completion Skills 6. What SAT Math Really Tests 7. Essential Pre-Algebra Skills 8. Essential Algebra I Skills 9. Special Math Problems 10. Essential Geometry Skills 11. Essential Algebra II Skills 12. Writing a Great Essay 13. Essay Writing... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2005; US$ 15.95
Christopher Black, M.A. Ed., is the founder and director of College Hill Coaching and the creator of the College Hill Method for developing reasoning skills. He has been a consultant to some of the nation?s leading educational publishers and software developers. Mark Anestis is a tutor and the author of McGraw-Hill?s 5 Steps to a 5 on the... more...