The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2012; US$ 99.00
Specifically designed for surgeons, the Atlas of Robotic Prostatectomy provides a beautifully illustrated, step-by-step guide to all aspects of the procedure, based on prostate and pelvic anatomy. Readers will find detailed techniques that can be used to achieve excellent oncological results. more...
- Springer New York 2013; US$ 209.00
Balancing time-tested oncologic principles with the advantages of robotic-assisted technology, this book offers a guide to the concepts and practical aspects of robotic bladder surgery. Combines narrative text with a modern surgical atlas, and links to video. more...
- CRC Press 2007; US$ 220.00
1. Principles of cryosurgical technique - Andrew A. Gage, John M. Baust, John G. Baust; 2. The evolution of cryotherapy for localized prostate cancer - Michael J. Manyak; 3. Pathologic findings after prostatic cryoablation - Isabelle Meiers, David G. Bostwick; 4. Prostate cryosurgery - Ralph J. Miller Jr, Jeffrey K. Cohen; 5. Salvage cryoablation... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2006; US$ 175.00
This textbook seeks to determine the current state-of-the-art of reconstructive urethral surgery and to identify new trends in this subspecialty of reconstructive urology. To this end, inter- tionally known experts and opinion leaders in the field were invited to Hamburg, Germany to discuss and demonstrate today?s commonly used surgical techniques.... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2007; US$ 149.00
Endoscopic/ laparoscopic extraperitoneal radical prostatectomy (EERPE) has become established as a therapeutic option for localized prostate cancer. This book is an atlas, not a conventional textbook. Its main goal is to guide the urologist step by step through EERPE, aiming to make this highly standardized technique reproducible. Every stage of the... more...
- TAJ Books International 2014; US$ 3.99
The human body is an immensely complex and amazing system, but sometimes something goes haywire and causes one or more of its vital elements to misfire, resulting in bizarre and often devastating anatomical anomalies. Such physical abnormalities in times past often meant that the affected individuals would be stigmatized and shunned from the rest of... more...
- Humana Press 2008; US$ 259.00
Urethral injury may be of secondary importance when the patient comes into the emergency room, but devastating urological complications, such as sexual dysfunction, incontinence, and stricture, may drastically impair quality of life in the long term. This book provides a comprehensive review of adult urethral reconstructive surgery. It evaluates complex... more...